• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The "Lets obsess and fangirl over Lightning" thread..

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I decided that Lightning needed her own thread for us to fangirl out and talk about her! You have no idea how much I love this character. Lightning is a strong female character who went above and beyond cliche, and became one of my more favorite video game characters. Lightning kicks ass and takes dem names later! I've played all of the Xiii games and I am so pumped for Lightning Returns. I'm going to fangirl out so hard if the collectors edition has a statue of her. But anyways, this thread was meant for the posting of everything and anything lightning! Just try to keep it cool, you know? Don't go bashing on lightning, because you might make someone upset. Be nice and show me your picks!

gUkBrSS.jpg

That SMILE
GmHstjj.png

IMyatBR.gif

HUz8mD5.png

FUcjVjb.png

jNUSxNX.jpg

zLT1kkW.gif

yfLaeUG.png

THAT SMILE
r27zphX.jpg

syrSUVa.gif

B7haldH.png

hRZpCp9.gif

O15y9aJ.gif

Meg

*scrolls up and down looking for Meg, can't find her-wait...*

OMAIGOSH! It's Meg! Lightening-ness-less! :blink:
I do not comprehend :|
Is my Elizabeth-ness confusing you? :D I'll go back to Lightning-ness soon, but Bioshock Infinite is so good; I needed some Elizabeth-ness. She's awesome. :w00t:

ZeroLove

I'm a little neutral about Lightning. She's kinda cool in that she is a fighting babe on a mission, but her personality is so bland. Then again, so were most of the FF13 cast's personalities, so I don't blame Lightning for that, but rather the writers of the game.

Top Bottom