• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leadup to 5

CrazyEdge

Took me awhile to finish this one because I was trying to find a physical copy of this game for modern systems, which was impossible
I eventually gave up and bought it digitally

The game itself has a ton of fun game play and some of the most creative enemy types of any DMC game I've played, like the shark like enemies which can circle you through the walls

The story, it was good, I just wish I could play as Dante more than Nero, he was cool but there wasn't as much variation with his gameplay and he was pretty whinny at times, the story as a whole was fun, the best moment for me was the lead up to Agnus's fight, where they do Shakespeare

Finally the bosses, hands down Credo is my favorite, it was fast, it was fun and it wasn't just a giant Demon, felt like they overused the giant demon type too much in this game. I do have one question though, if Credo's fight was his reaction to Nero supposedly betraying the order, what would his reaction been if he found out that Kyrie was pregnant with Nero's child.

Overall this game was good, but not as good as some of the previous I've played, I am so looking forward to Nero meeting Dante again in DMC5

Top Bottom