• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the LAST thing on your mind right now

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
The fact my hair needs washing - I can't be bothered, so I'll just look like crap instead!

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
y'know what o_O??? in this thread the last things on our minds become the first things on our minds, which makes the first things on our minds the last things on our minds, unless we have alot on our minds then the first things on our minds might become the thing in the middle of whats on our minds, which makes the things in the middle of our minds the last things on our minds, which in affect makes the thing that isn't first on our minds the next to last thing but the first :wacko:

M

Mishka

KenekaKowazaki;261743 said:
y'know what o_O??? in this thread the last things on our minds become the first things on our minds, which makes the first things on our minds the last things on our minds, unless we have alot on our minds then the first things on our minds might become the thing in the middle of whats on our minds, which makes the things in the middle of our minds the last things on our minds, which in affect makes the thing that isn't first on our minds the next to last thing but the first :wacko:

i didn't reallt get that

Captain Ren

Tribble

thats pretty much why i'm not gonna try to find something to answer the topic's question

Sereena

White Angel

i didn't uuderstand a word you just

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium

you, sir, have your head on straight. :)

Top Bottom