• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Jump Cancel

How do you feel about the Jump Cancel?

• Thumbs up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thumbs down

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Who here uses it or likes to practice it?

I dont use it for 2 reasons, my configuration makes it very awkward to do (at least the ones using the style button) and I only ever used it once with Vergil in DMC3 to spam beowolf which didn't feel very creative.

In DMC4 I never really wanted to even try getting into it because even though I know it isn't it just feels like its taking advantage of a glitch. Not that I actually know what enemy step is supposed to be used for other than something similar to the zombie ride in Dead Rising.

aoshi

I got reasons,

1)Move was not registered by capcom as to be used in missions or as a skill as free ride or pole swing.I think it is to cancel combos in air to earn extra tricks in air which could be useful.

2)I feel like a rapist thumb rolling my way. It was fun earlier when i tried. May be with vergil since he has few combos, But dante has huge arsenal and styles that can be owned than just JC repeatedly. It looks awkward too.I might miss flavour of stringing combos which is wat is DMC all about.

Thumbs down from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom