• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The history of Mallet Castle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
When you pass wardrobs, u can click on books (just for fun) and it says sometimes what had happend in this castle...
there were kind of scientists, and one night the demons came...i understood it correctly?

The dark knight

They wandered thoughout the castle.And only thought the puppets were just decorations.Lets just say they were wrong.DEAD wrong.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They were the residents of the castle. I think they worshiped some kind of deity. Actually the whole story shows what happens in the game. "One night the statue was lost" like Mundus' statue disappeared when we returned in the castle at night. "Then one with black wings of treachery appeared and stood in Pluto's way". The could probably be us - or Sparda, as he is regarded a betrayer of his race. So the story has something to do with how Sparda beat Mundus back then, and how those events repeat now that he has returned...;)

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
yeah i though abou this too..
thank you for making it clear :) the main thing why do i love DMC - is what this game about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom