• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The haunting speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Hello, this has been bothering me for some time.. At the beginning of the first mission (during the "start mission" screen) we can hear some ambient music and some guy whispering something, anyone have any idea what he's saying?

And also at the beginning of level 18 there are the choir sounds; are they actually singing in some language or just mumbling something?

Thanks in advance..

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
As far as I know, theres no known answer to what the whispers are saying since its too inaudible. But I might be wrong.

PS. Welcome to the forum :)

Janny

Dines with dementia
Thank you for the warm welcome!
I don't think it's all that quiet, the problem is the background sound that covers up the guy's voice. I'm dieing of curiosity simply because I've been listening to it for a long time and I thought that my brain might pick up some subliminal message. Maybe it's the sort of "turn to the dark side, be a devil yourself" kind of thing, hopefully ^_^
And the choir voices maybe sing in Latin or something, or maybe Japanese even. Ah, but it's probably just mumble.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Janny;65477 said:
Thank you for the warm welcome!
And the choir voices maybe sing in Latin or something, or maybe Japanese even. Ah, but it's probably just mumble.

Nice to see new members.
Could be in diffo language, probably sounds mumbly that's all.
as for subliminal, have you turned evil yet?

Janny

Dines with dementia
Now that you mention it...yes I have! *evil laugh*
I was kidding about the whole subliminal message thing... but if I keep listening to it my mind is bound to catch a few words and remember them. Who knows, in a year or so I may decode half a sentence. :wacko:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I was kidding to, but It's good to have a sense of humour.
Just heard someone doing evil laugh whilst I was writing this, I'm not kidding.lol.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Welcome from me too;)
Shall I transfer the thread in the Introduction Forum instead? As it seems difficult for an answer to arrive any time soon.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Thank you ^_^ I suppose it would be better to be moved, but I don't mind either way.
Btw, I've actually understood one bit of the creepy speech, around the end he says "It gets insane". Hey, tis better than nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom