• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Gundam Newtype is Back! (Kinda!)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
HEY everyone! I've been very busy as of late, and my computer dosent like java for some reason.
So Im back, but not officially for another month. I'll be on more frequently, but not as much as before.

How are all of my friends/followers/ponies/evil minions/clients?
I missed the Forum, and I hope the forum missed me back...^_^

Now, to sort through all my alerts.....
Its great to be back! :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
HEY everyone! I've been very busy as of late, and my computer dosent like java for some reason.
So Im back, but not officially for another month. I'll be on more frequently, but not as much as before.

How are all of my friends/followers/ponies/evil minions/clients?
I missed the Forum, and I hope the forum missed me back...^_^

Now, to sort through all my alerts.....
Its great to be back! :D

Where have you been you magnificent Bastard you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
heyhey! long time no see buddy! :D

My computer had a fragmented java file, so I couldnt do much on the computer besides stare at a screen telling me some error. (Error #235657 some shot the server with a 12-gauge....or something....)
So DMC.org wasnt accessable. I've managed to defrag most of it, though theres still some problems. At least I can post back here again (I have to hit the refresh button a few times to post, but at least I can enoy the forums again :D)

Oh, And thanks Chaos raiden and VB! I missed you guys! :D

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
great to have you back dude!!! :D glaser has another ass to kick in the rp fight now XD

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Welcome back! Good luck with whatever difficulties you're experiencing, whether they're java or anything else ^_^

Top Bottom