• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the endless war

in my thread justice i said this
if this was over thinking wait till you see my threads in the future

so here is the first

today i was watching a movie called windtalkers started by nicolas cage. the movie was talking about the war between U.S.A and japan. after the movie ended i begane to think about the endless war that we all hear all the time when we see the world news. war ended in a contry . a new war started in another contry. while i was thinking few questions poped in my mind and i did not find an answer for them.

the questions are :

WHY DO PEOPLE FIGHT EACH OTHER?

WHAT IS THE REASON THAT MADE ALL THIS KILLING?

WHY DOES A LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE IN WAR?

HOW DO YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE A SOLIDER AND YOU HAD AN EYE

CONTACT WITH A CHILD WHO HIS EYES FELD WITH INNOCENT SORROW?

WHAT CRIME DID THE CHILDERN DO TO HAVE THOSE EYES?

thinking fo the last two questions makes me want to

kill myself

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Another interesting thread black monster... Must've been an interesting film, to get you thinking this hard about it.

Why do people fight each other?

To prove that their side is the best... Fighting starts due to arguments, pretty much all of the time... When somebody does something another person doesn't like, and dissaproves of... This starts the fight... Which leads to conflict, and war.

Many innocent people are killed... Brutally... Perhaps mistaken by opposing forces... Or just killed because of hatred... War is evil.... No good can ever come of war...

As for the last two... They are tricky to answer... Because I myself could never place myself in their shoes... I cannot see the things they have seen, so I cannot even begin to imagine how hard it must be for them...

Sometimes, thinking of all of the things in the world, is enough to drive you insane in just a few seconds... It is best to not look into these things so much... because they are sad and depressing issues that the world suffers...

I know that we cannot ignore these issues... But instead of being upset, these places deal with loss, by rebuilding their broken foundations...

It is a sad and terrible thing war... Very sad.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
As long as there are humans on this planet, we will have war.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Unfortunately, what Angel said is true... Because of this, war will always exist...

A war is something that is never forgotten about...

i disagree with both of you becuse if thats the case then we are no diffrent than animals becuse all what we do is kill each other right?

but we are diffrent from them we always have a choice between the good and evil and we usually use our evil side becuse it is the esaist way to end things. when we do that we become like arkham the only thing he cared about is power

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
War can be created because of hatred... And power only leads to corruption, like u just mentioned... I do not mind if you disagree with my view...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sure we have a choice - but ultimately our choices tend to be for our benefit, not necessarily the benefit of others. We are very different from animals in that respect - they fight to survive, we fight (predominantly) because we want more than we have.

War can be productive though - it can turn the tide against tyranny and injustice, but invariably people will be hurt in the process...

i know that my friend

if only we have someone like dante to how fights for what he believe is right and help us the innocents to create a new world were we can live as peaceful souls but this is just a dream for us the innocents

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
there are plenty of people in the world doing precisely that right now, but those people are not in positions of power. The people who are do not take too kindly to having their authority undermined...or their traditions ignored.

Take the Karen people in Burma for example...they are fighting for what is right and being horrendously persecuted for it...

thats the problem you do something good thay kick you and treat you as ****. you sell your soul to the devil thay love and respect you.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Wars are always started by corrupt politicians who make decisions while their sitting behind their luxury desks and been chaffeur driven around, they use their power to brainwash their own citizens + army, using propaganda to de-humanise their fellow man so they can fight them which ultimately leads to war and death. This is partly why I don't believe in any religion as l can't believe God could let thousads of innocent people suffer and die around the world because of some corrupt politician scumbags. They never accept responsibility for anything, even a war they start which ends tragically "its not their fault "they always have their scapegoats. Most bloody politicians are worse than most criminals.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Some interesting questions there, I'll take a stab at answering the first three.

WHY DO PEOPLE FIGHT EACH OTHER?
It's instinctive, we fight because we feel that we must, no matter what, we will always differ on a key point with somebody, that difference then sparks hatred, that hatred then sparks violence, that violence then sparks war.

It's unfortunate, but, so long as there are at least two people on Earth, there will always be war in some way or form.

WHAT IS THE REASON THAT MADE ALL THIS KILLING?
Well, I'm not sure that we can ever really define the reason for all this starting, but as of current, the major starting points of war are both Religion, Politics and Greed.

For example, the Crusades, arguably the most bloody and violent era, was caused by Religion, The Falklands, Politics and Greed, the war in Iraq, Greed and Religion.

Everything boils down to those 3 simple things, humans instinctively want what they can't have, example, take a toy away from a baby when it's not playing with it, most of the time it'll notice you've taken the toy and it'll instinctively then crave the toy, because you've got it.

Religion is obvious, we have so many differences that people can't accept, we're all so shamefully afraid of ANYTHING that is different to us and anything we don't understand, therefore we fight it, because we can and it's in our nature to.

Politics, well, that's a given, it links in with Greed, many people are corrupt, seeking power, by gaining power, they get what they want, but then they want more, abusing the power that they have to get what they want.

WHY DOES A LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE IN WAR?
Take a listen to Linkin Park's song Hands Held High, higher ups start war, yet they won't get involved, like it doesn't cater to the rich and powerful, so the innocent ones are shipped off, sent to their deaths to fight for something meaningless and in the end, pointless.

Jean-Paul Sartre once said "When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die."

That pretty much stands true, when those with power wage war, they'll never get involved themselves, they sit back and watch, reaping whatever benefits they may get while innocent people are killed in their names.

----

Hah...Wow, you've got some powerful questions there, that got a lot off my chest, well, there's my opinion.

So basclly this quote may explain everything " whoever win. it won't make any of a diffrent, the one who dies will be freed. but the one who lives must remian there and fight till the final breath"

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
I think aswell, some of its down to our animal instinct. Every animal on the planet fights, while animals use claws and teeth we use are brains to create new weapons to kill and out-smart are enemies. Any new technology thats created always comes from Military. Man is a destructive creature, we are top of the food chain because we learned how to kill everything on the planet ( unfortunately were not as peaceful as we like to think ).

Top Bottom