• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the end of all

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
there are so many ways of the world being destroyed

black holes,comets,meteors,astroids,polution,nemesis,milky way,a big volcano,dust,peek oil,the universe collapsing,the sun,the moon,the internet

and the one that bugs me the most:girls ruling the earth:verymad:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
demon genral;234411 said:
and the one that bugs me the most:girls ruling the earth:verymad:

Riiiiiiight?!

(I thought I was going to have more to say, but it turns out I have no words - just one ^)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
ummm, we're all aware of the impending doom (and it's something i don't like talking about). Also, its something that I think some ppl are getting kinda obsessed about.
Girls ruling the earth is better than dying any day.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
also if we get microchips in our brain to help our sight and hearing and other stuff....someone could hack into your head and you'll be a controlled cyborg....also when machines live they could control you

Laurence Barnes

Premium
if the men die out and women rule...well they will extinct so no matter what we all die

that nemesis one is creepy...and the microchip one

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wouldn't mind girls ruling the earth. Why? Because if girls ruled the earth, I wouldn't be around to mind anything. :lol:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well someday the Earth will sit somewhere inside the sun when it's a red giant. So, don't worry, be happy.

Top Bottom