• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The End Has Finally Arrived

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
http://www.businessinsider.com/stock-market-sell-off-2013-4

And there you have it, folks.

Massive layoffs, bailouts, rising food prices, and generally just 2008 all over again.

However, all hope may not yet be lost.

Forgive my rather foolish optimism, but I think things will turn out all right in the end.

I hope all of your lives will be as joyous as you can make them from here on out.

Enjoy your good days. Enjoy your bad ones. Enjoy the ones in-between. Enjoy every waking moment you have. :)

Quote from story:

"Gold is having an ugly day.
But it has largely stolen the spotlight from the stock market, which is also seeing a major sell-off.
The Dow is off a whopping 180 points.
Earlier today, we got two weak economic reports. First was the Empire State Manufacturing report, which plunged to 3.05 from last month's reading of 9.24.
Then came the NAHB homebuilder sentiment index, which unexpectedly fell to 42 from 44 last month.
Still, stocks are not from their all-time highs. Last week, the S&P 500 closed at an all-time high of 1,593."

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'll just leave this here...

For those of you who still think that, "the government could never be behind it," trust me... you're in for a rude awakening.

Almost all wars start with false flag attacks.

The newest domestic war that will take place will be no different.

Top Bottom