• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The DMC manga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante666666

THis is gonna be a manga. Tell me your thought, please.

The Beginning

Ring….Ring…. Hello. You will die in seven days, whispered an eerie scratchy voice. Hello, hello. Beep, beep. Who was that wondered Jin. “Boom” The door to Jin’s office was busted. Jin jumped up to see what it was. He saw it was demons six of them. They represent the demon pride. “This is goanna be one hell of a party,” yelled Jin, as he drew his sword. Jin hacked and slashed a few of the demons. They just kept on coming, more and more of them appeared. So he shot a huge a glass chandelier down and trapped three of them. He mowed down the rest of the demons, grabbed his cape and ran outside.

Don’t know what title is
(So beg. Part 2)

He looked up toward his new office but, what he saw put him in awe it looked horrible. ‘You guys totally wrecked my shop,” roared Jin. He threw his cape high into the air. Then out of nowhere tons of the demons “pride and gluttony appeared”. Jin drew his guns ebony&ivory at lightning speed. He shot down three of four of them. Jin cut one of their head off; it flew into the air and then caught it. He threw it into the air and shot it and knocked the head off the other head.

Beg.3

Jin walked toward the center of town, when all of a sudden the ground shook with a tremendous roar. A huge tower arose from the ground. Jin stared at the tower in shock. “I wonder where that huge tower came from,” wondered Jin aloud, as he started his way toward it. When he got to the tower entrance there was, these huge steps going up to a giant open door. Someone stumbled out of the door but Jin couldn’t tell who it was. Whoever it was was hurt. Jin rushed up the steps two at a time, and then stopped dead in his tracks. It was Brother Vergil.

Beg.4

Vergil, what’s he doing here, Jin wondered. Jin cautiously walked up to the stairs. When he got up to the top. Vergil gasped and fell, but seconds before he hit the ground Jin caught him. “Brother what has happened to you, who did this,” asked Jin? Vergil gasped for air. “It was him,” said Vergil in a low weary voice. “It was who, who did this to you,” in said while shaking Vergil. “Brother,” said Vergil. “Yes,” Said Jin. “Get him get the prince of darkness, Jin, do not let my death be in vain,” said Vergil on his dying breath. “No, Vergil your death will be avenged” said Jin with tears in his eyes. Jin set him down and closed his eyes and mouth. Once Jin was in the tower, he looked up and saw about five stories of stairs winding up. At every story there was a devilish looking angel statue. Jin sighed and started his way on the long travel. When he got to the second floor there was a large door. He opened the door.

Beg.5

What he saw was horrible sight. It was a huge creature. It was the size of an elephant standing on two legs with huge white wings sprouting from its back. It appeared to be sleeping, and then its nose started to twitch and leaped into the air and let out a tremendous roar that sounded like a jet plane taking off. Then it said in a deep, dark, demonic voice “Sparda you have wronged me once by stabbing my eyes out, but you forgot I can still smell you,” “I the mighty Beowulf shall finally slay the great Sparda,” said Beowulf in a triumphant voice. Jin starred at the monster with a puzzled look upon his face. “Dad always leaves me his mess to clean up,” Said Jin.

its not really chapters mor like paragraphs but what the heck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom