• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The DMC Expert Thread

Railazel

The name says it all. This is the place for DMC professionals, and not just the type of guys you see in youtube videos. If you are good enough to get SSS with ease, you belong here. If you can get an S rank on any mission, you are welcome. This is a place for pros to congregate and talk about personal strategies, tips, and secrets that'll help others be as great Devil Hunters too. If you're a newb, come on down and ask as many questions as you like. We're talkin' personal gameplay styles, enemy/boss strategies, and everything dealing with the awesome gamplay of DMC! So, if you can take down Argosax in record- setting times, then come here and brag about it. We'd love to hear it.

Personally, I'm sort of a minimalist. I generally use only Rebellion and E&I and my only goal is to link as many moves in as possible, so I commonly switch between ground and air combos and frequently repeat some moves by cancelling them.

Top Bottom