• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Devil Trigger - Demon or Insectoid?

Which of Dante's Devil Trigger forms do you think looks the coolest?

• DMC1

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • DMC2

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • DMC3

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • DMC4

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Asmodaius

Over the series, Dante's demonic form when doing the Devil Trigger has turned from looking typically demonic to a somewhat more insectoid appearance. Personally, I prefer the more demonic looking, more specifically, his DMC2 one.

But which one do you think looks cooler, and why?

DMC1:
DT_Alastor.jpg
DMC2:​
DT_DMC2.png
DMC3:​
%27s_Devil_Trigger_Desing.jpg
DMC4:​
DMC4-Dante_DevilTrigger.jpg

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Definitely DMC2's Devil Trigger. It is simply look way awesome than other Devil Triggers, but DMC1's Devil Trigger forms look great as well. DMC3's Devil Trigger forms definitely my least favourite of all DT forms.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Shall we add the Dreadnought DT and the Majin DT? They are awesomeXD

Apart from them, I disliked DMC3 DT even though I like Kazuma Kaneko. But it was kinda artificial-yet-organic in my eyes, so yeah...no:p

DMC4 would have been awesome if the treanchcoat didn't transform into some sort of insect-like wings. I know Sparda has wings like that, but in Dante's case the way they were there was kinda odd to me. Plus Dante didn't fly in DMC4 so they kinda lost meaning.

DMC2 DT is awesome, especially the wings.

But my vote goes to DMC1. I believe, beyond Alastor/Ifrit, that Dante's own DT there (that we see only in cut-scenes) is either like Sparda's true form, or at least very similar. As I am a big fan of that appearance my vote naturally goes there. I liked how in DMC2 the Majin form looked like it was Sparda-influenced. XD

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i would have to say my favorite is dmc2's, but i really like the style of dmc3's devil trigger, its different, but very unique. the only thing i have a problem with is his head, which is why i like this form better :)
DT_AgniRudra.gif

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
i would have to say my favorite is dmc2's, but i really like the style of dmc3's devil trigger, its different, but very unique. the only thing i have a problem with is his head, which is why i like this form better :)
DT_AgniRudra.gif

Yeah. That one is also liked by me as my adventure with DMC begin, when I buyed DMC 3 SE for PC, but for now I have all games in collection, so i also like DMC2 DT.

Selutu

Son of Death, Bringer of the dead
DT_AgniRudra.gif
Yes I definitely agree with this! However I just can't resist the armor for the Devil Trigger of Dante in DmC4. But if it didn't have that armor... Then I would say the Devil Trigger in DmC2.

Also... The DmC1 one looks a bit too much like a bat for my liking...

Keyur

I played only DMC 3&4 so my vote goes to DMC 4. In DMC3 Dante with Devil trigger looks too thin. Insect wings - dont like at all. For major demon I prefer Bat like wings - Stylishhh

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I personally like DMC3 DT it seems unpopular but it reminds me of the movie Dogma Azrael saying "I'm a Fu**ing Demon" the DT just says that to me

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i like dmc 1 devil trigger the best after that dmc 2 trigger and then 4 and the last would be dmc 3 that devil trigger looked like a freaking digimon to me but i liked how it changes when u use different weapons

Top Bottom