• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Devil May Cry game I'd like to see.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I want a Devil May Cry that instead of being a 3rd person action hack n slash game to be a 2d side scrolling action platformer. Incorporating the a massive variety of moves Devil May Cry is known for with the old school Castlevania formula would make for a really fun homage to these types of games. Similar to something like this

And these type of games are usually infamous for being pretty difficult so if done right it it would definitely fill that challenge department. The art style of the previous series merged with the creative and original aesthetics of things like Limbo from DmC would make for a pretty good look to the whole thing. I'm not alone to see Devil May Cry pay homage to old school action platformers am I? That new BloodRayne is the best one I've played in that series and it really captured that retro feel while being fresh. A nice love letter to these types of games. Castlevania for the NES is one of my favorite games of all time and I think Devil May Cry can step into the genre and feel right at home.

Dominus

All the Castlevania games for GBA and DS are kinda "action" platformers, but I guess more of Metroidy games. Order of Ecclesia was the one that really had a more old school feel to it...
But the next Castlevania for 3DS is aiming to be an action platformer (Mirror of Fate or something). But it looks to run at 15 fps ughhhhhhhh.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
I want there to be a third person open world devil may cry gaem where random people come to the shop with jobs, and the story continues when you want it to, there would tons of diffrent missions, bosses, areas, etc

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
156px-DMC3_Mobile_2.jpg
Yeah its a great idea they should make a Spin-off for Nero on PSN IMO

Top Bottom