• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The depression club.

The dark knight

I think I have depression. Thoughts of suicide. feelings of being worthless. Sadness. And avoidance of people and some other things.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
i've been stressing lately about my grandmother who's like 70y/o and i think she may pass soon and my whole family is messed up about it...thats why i haven't been on the forums for a few days b/c i went to go visit her

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'd join, but I suppose I was lucky, I found the right therapist for me and had friends that understood what I was going through, depression can be dealt with in a better fashion if you've got those sorts of things around you.

I didn't have the most supportive family, in fact, the only person that did support me was my mother, no one else did though, grandparents, father, cousins, just my mum and about 3 friends, sort of feels like the whole world is out to get you really.

I was lucky enough to find a way past it, it's not a permanent illness, it's only permanent if you let it be permanent, the only way that it can stay with you is if you let it rule your life, I worked that out a long time ago, it sounds simple enough, but take it from someone who knows, don't let depression run your life and you'll eventually get past it, it doesn't matter how long it takes, so long as you never give in to it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It all boils down to a frame of mind, whether or not it's an imbalance, it can still be fixed, it just takes time.

Very little that can go wrong with your body is ever permanent, the fact of the matter is that depression, while still a mental illness, is mostly influenced by your frame of mind, and no, I wasn't just "Feeling Depressed", I'd been diagonsed with the mental illness twice by two seperate doctors, it's not impossible to overcome, it's never permanent.

There is no evidence that actually says it's permanent, a significant portion of people that have suffered from the disorder, myself included, have, with therapy, been able to overcome it, it's difficult, granted, but just because you've been told that it's an imbalance of chemicals in the brain, it doesn't make it permanent.

Top Bottom