• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Dante-addict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
...is taking a very reluctant - but probably much needed - break from the Danteness.
I'm moving house in the next fortnight and I have a lot of phone calls to make, and so far all I've packed are my books and my work. So I'm going to be spending my mornings and evenings packing, because I'm not home in the afternoons. Which means the time I have to spend on the forum will need to be substituted for pack time!

I don't know how long it will take for us to get our ADSL back up and running and the phoneline installed at the new place. A day or two, I'd imagine, but that makes no difference since I'm going to be trying to put my house together during that time so I won't have time to come on anyway. I've literally got a couple of weeks after moving to get as much unpacking done as I possibly can since April we're flying back to my home country. We'll be there for a month for the wedding and family holiday and whatnot, so I suspect I might show face here again sometime in May. Maybe once or twice before then, but it'd be to wind my little brother up by showing off the forum rather than actually 'being back'. He hates DMC. No idea why. It might drive him crazy if he knew there was a DMC forum. :D

None of which is really all that important to mention. I just won't be coming on regularly or for long spans of time, and I'm not sure if I'll actually be on the forum at all during April. I will factor in the prompts though, I don't want it to run dead when it's just picked up off the dust again. So likely I'll just be on to do prompt-y things from time to time.

Annnnyyyywayyyys, keep well everyone and I'll see you when I see you. :)

Oh, and to have another burst of Dante-fangirlishness, I'll leave you with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQjWjXFEByg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Take care MV. Good luck with everything and I hope to see you back here soon. I promise to keep spreading the Dante-ness in your absence. *bows*
;)Ebs

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Take care of yourself M_V. Thanks for being a great friend and sticking by and supporting me when I went through some of my upset stages. You've always had my back, so know that I'll always have yours. And good luck to you and congratulations to everything that's happening in your life. May only good things come from it, and I hope to see you more active here when everything is all sorted out with you. Take it easy, much love.

~LoD

Meg

AGH! I just realized I never posted in this thread! *feels bad* :(

Wells! Good luck with everything and see you back when you get back. Take your time and get all settled in. :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thanks for all the good wishes guys.
Just thought I'd pop in here and let you all know today is my last day online, until we get reconnected later this week. You'll be stuck with me for another couple of weeks before I go M.I.A. again, but at least I'm giving you guys a couple of days reprieve from my presence :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom