• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Complete List of Nero's Taunts

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm on a sandwich break so I thought I'd come post what I've got so far. Anyone who can add to these, please post and I'll edit this post with your contributions.

Automatic Taunts

Go down
Catch this
Die
Crazy
Get lost
Slam dunk
Be gone
Take this
Hell yeah

Activated Taunts

*bows down* Shall we dance?
*coaxing with hand* Come on!
*with hand to ear* Watcha say?
*cut throat* What's up? Heh heh.
*2nd cut throat* Scum.

*does Kung Fu move with hands* Come on!
*aims Blue Rose* BA-BA! (it might be bye-bye, but it sounds like ba-ba to me. I guess 'pew,pew' would sound too dorky)

*revving up Red Queen* Starting to heat up!
*guitar taunt* C'mon on babe! (I don't know if he says more because this taunt always gets interrupted)

*kneels and slowly spreads his arms to the sides* (Again, I'm not sure whether he says 'sssh' or not)

*with arms in the air and stepping toward enemy* Hey, hey, Come on!

DT Activated Taunts

Sweet!
Back down!

So! That's what I've got so far. I have been knocked off the TV so I can't add more today, Happy Feet has apparently taken priority over my Bloody Palace.
Any contributions are welcome!!^_^

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
If im not mistaken the other DT activated taunt is "Back down!" and I think the other cut throat taunt sounds like he is saying "Scum.." like you know who.

His showdown taunts are "Your goin' down" (Vergil again) and "stand still" and when he is done he will ether say "ashes to ashes" or "dust to dust". I don't think the maximum bet has any taunt other than just growling and shouting noises.

Legendary Darkslayer

The Roguedemonhunter
Awesome list. Though I just have two things to add:

1). Another DT activated taunt I've heard is "Breakdown!". It may just be "Back down" and I'm hearin it wrong, but I coulda sworn it was Breakdown.
2). Maximum Bet's taunts are "For crying out loud" and "Scumbag". At least that's what I'm hearing.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
If you can get above an A-Rank while in DT and perform a Buster on an Alto Angelo, Nero will shout "F*ck you!"

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That's a surprising number of taunts when I see them all written out like that. I've only heard him say about 3/4 of those.

Meg

Wow that's a lot. I never paid attention to what he was saying. Thanks for posting. :)

Top Bottom