• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Boondocks Season 4

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

So for those who don't know, the Boondocks is a show about two brothers and their grandfather living in a white suburb community. They go through crazy situations of racism, politics, gang violence, fame, and a number of satirical outlets.

So Season 4 was confirmed way back, and I figured I'd make this for those who want to talk about it.

Also for those who've seen the show, the origins of Boondocks started as a comic strip turned into a "westernized anime" tv show. The writier of the show, Aaron Mcgruder has written all the seasons of Boondocks, but won't be doing season 4, which is a big deal for fans since because of him, the Boondocks has always been a series on being politically honest with how the black community can be, while dropping words of wisdom in the process.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Huh, I'd actually forgotten about this show. In all honesty, I saw maybe a fraction of an episode maybe a couple of years back, but I had no idea what it was, nor what was going on at the time. I haven't seen it since.

Looks like something I could get into, though.

Top Bottom