• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the bignning

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
ok on the opening scene when you first start the game up i hear 2 songs 1 is the time has come, and the second i want to know because it sounds like a real good song, any ideas anybody?

Sparda™

You mean the Prologue - the scene where Nero runs because he's late for the festival opening?! The song Kyrie is singing?! With choirs and such?!

That is Out of Darkness singed by Aubrey Ashburn.^_^

Quentarus

no no no, when u turn on the xbox or ps3 u do not enter the game and u watch the opening scenes where it has a alot of cut scenes put into one watch it when u turn it on do not sign in do not touch the controller just watch what u get

Sparda™

Quentarus;106638 said:
no no no, when u turn on the xbox or ps3 u do not enter the game and u watch the opening scenes where it has a alot of cut scenes put into one watch it when u turn it on do not sign in do not touch the controller just watch what u get

Hm. Could you possibly explain to me what kind of instrument is playing in the background, or If you hear any lyrics along with the song, or just an instrumental track?!

Koemi

half-breed
^^ well, Quentarus is asking specifically that latter part's name; but anyhow, sometimes I want them separate though - Shall Never Surrender is a good late-nite tune, while The Time Has Come is the perfect one to go with when you're cursing your boss under your breathe. =]

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Koemi;106869 said:
^^ well, Quentarus is asking specifically that latter part's name; but anyhow, sometimes I want them separate though - Shall Never Surrender is a good late-nite tune, while The Time Has Come is the perfect one to go with when you're cursing your boss under your breathe. =]

LOL thats kinda true, i got the songs on my mp3 and listen to them when i'm angry, when everone heres the"My army comes from deep within, beneath muy soul, beneath my skin, as your a henting im about begin, my strength is pain and now ill never give in, ill tell you now, im the one to survive, your never breaking my faith or my stride, ill make you choke on your own demise, ill make the angels scream and the devil cry!" part there like o_O

Quentarus

Koemi;106869 said:
exactly me and my girlfriend love it its very awesome to listen to calm down a bit

Top Bottom