• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Avengers new trailer

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I dont want to chose as im gonna watch all three.

Only problem is that my boy Hawkeye got no love as he didnt speak or do anything cool in all his appearances.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Both movies will be interesting in different ways. The only comparison I am going to make is that the Amazing Spiderman is going to be a lot better than Spiderman 1-3 ( they were okay but the new one looks like it will be really good)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Both movies will be interesting in different ways. The only comparison I am going to make is that the Amazing Spiderman is going to be a lot better than Spiderman 1-3 ( they were okay but the new one looks like it will be really good)
agreed! it looks awesome, i enjoyed the first 3 spiderman movies, but i really think this one will outshine them

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Meh still waiting for the Deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds
The reason being Ryan Reynolds turned out to be a Deadpool FAN, so unlike his part as deadpool in xmen origins , he actually is going to make sure they don't f up the character and is going to try to make him more like the original Deadpool

mrrandomlulz

well at least his costume doesn't look that bad! lol

images

Well when ones initial reaction to captain america is "He needs a motorcycle helmet" you should know to avoid talking about comic books with that person

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Yay, Robert Downy JR as he should be ^_^ Stay away from Sherlock -_-
Thor and Captain America really stand out. Wonder how they gonna bring Loki back. His hair looked awesome in that clip you got too see at the end of Captain America but it kinda looks pants now.

mrrandomlulz

y'know I always thought that 2004 Daredevil movie was good, too bad it was critically panned.
I agree with you a thousand times. I think the budget went to the CG ship & IronMan's suit & they had enough for coffee & an old IBM Hulk rendering & a halloween costume for Cap lol.
WHAT?!
I think it looks pretty good.....Oh wait that's a girl captain american lol.
iaza19019573560200.jpg
Congratulations, there might a child in the room with me, who had just come of age for the talk, and I might have had to spend a whole hour telling him what it was, think before you act.

Top Bottom