• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the answer to ALL sereis questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
in order 1234 it dosent make sense if u dont know this already put order as 2314 and you see it fits perfectly

aka958

Don't trust people
lolwut? That doesn't make sense, if you check the history of DMC you see that in DMC3 Dante is very young and Vergil meets mundus for the first time.
Then DMC1 Dante at last has his shop (Devil may cry, duh...) and he defeats Mundus and beats Vergil in his corrupted form.
DMC4 seems like a game in between with no big contribution of the storyline but another mission for Dante (IMO!!!) and he looks mid age.
In DMC2 Dante is old and you see that he is scarred and he got experience, more silent than before and it looks like he finally got boring. Dante came to hell or whatever and no sequel has been done to DMC2.

So the order is, 3142 to be correct. Take that 2 you got there and put it last and it all will make sense.

aka958

Don't trust people
He almost made me laugh too. For a series this old, people have came up with a conclusion and answer already so it is like he tried to prove something that he might think no one here really knew.
And there is alot of unsanswered questions that ain't being answered by the order of the series.

But still, he did try to help us right?
It's so funny that he put the 2 first XD , must've been a mistake.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
the order has aready been officaly establesed from the beginning. as 3142. 2 was after 1 ( later it was said that is is a very long time after) 3 was planned as a prequil to everything from the beginning after all it is called " dantes awaking" and 4 was planned as between one and two from the beginnig ( its all part of the " make everyone forget dmc2 " plan.

dont get me wrong its good that you are trying to figure out the confusing aspects of the series but everyone allready knew that one. and did you think dmc2 took place first or was that a typo.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
explain this nelo is vergil you kill nelo in 1 in 3 vergil fights mundus and sucumbs to his power and turns to nelo plus in 1 were did dante get the force edge in 3 it was in the underworld and dante keeps it in 3 he finally names his shop devil may cry in 1 its already named devil may cry and looks exzactly like the shop in 3 plus if u havent realised in 1 dantes older EAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
oh and what happens to trish and lady then ha plus 2 is first cuz he looks alot younger and what happened to the underworld 1 was huge 2tiny platform 3 fancy 4 u dont go there

Laurence Barnes

Premium
forget the others couldent be bothered to read massages now i get it thanks to you lot i now know everything about dmc until someone brings a random topic up by the way read my devil may cry 5 thread i want to see what u think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom