• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 TRAILER!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

I'm pretty much having a nerdgasm right now. I don't think you people understand, I FRIGGIN LOVE SPIDER-MAN!

I'm seeing it build up the Sinister Six. Doc Ock and Vulture's wings? Oh boy.

Since the decisions made with his comic has been consistently disappointing me the movies are like the only Spider-Man related things I have to look forward to. And this looks awesome. Take my money now!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Not gonna lie - Amazing Spider-Man 2 looks appropriately amazing. Kinda wish Electro looked like the same Electro from the comics, and not like a 'roided-up version of Casper, but I'm really liking the inclusion of Spidey's classic costume.

Also: me likey the Vulture and Doc Ock Easter eggs.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Not gonna lie - Amazing Spider-Man 2 looks appropriately amazing. Kinda wish Electro looked like the same Electro from the comics, and not like a 'roided-up version of Casper, but I'm really liking the inclusion of Spidey's classic costume.

Also: me likey the Vulture and Doc Ock Easter eggs.
Well, he does look like Electro from the comics just not Earth 616. This version is actually more of a nod to Ultimate Electro.
Ultimate_Spider_Man_Vol_1_159_Maxwell_Dillon_(Earth-1610).jpg

I'm trying to pick up on all the little easter eggs here and my friend said he noticed something about a Venom experiment. We could also be diving in to the Ultimate continuity when it comes to Venom as well and possibly, Agent Venom. But maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

One villain I'd love to see is Mysterio. Mysterio is my favorite Spidey villain.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I enjoyed the first Amazing Spider-Man movie, but still found it lacking in most areas. This looks like a huge improvement in almost every aspect.

I don't know why moviebob said that this movie was "ruining" 3 villains... maybe it was because of the Green Goblin haircut --

Oh, and it looks like this may be leading up to the Sinister Six, but even I would admit that that would be way too many villains.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I enjoyed the first Amazing Spider-Man movie, but still found it lacking in most areas. This looks like a huge improvement in almost every aspect.

I don't know why moviebob said that this movie was "ruining" 3 villains... maybe it was because of the Green Goblin haircut --

Oh, and it looks like this may be leading up to the Sinister Six, but even I would admit that that would be way too many villains.
Fuk what MovieBob says. He actually likes Spider-Man 3 and thinks Venom was represented well.

There's two definites when it comes to Bob, he will always love everything Sam Raimi does and hate everything J.J. Abrhams does.

I love Sam Raimi too for being responsible for my favorite trilogy of all time (Evil Dead) and two great Spidey films but Spider-Man 3 was a goddamn travesty and I'm so glad we have this Amazing franchise now.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
HYPED!!!

I enjoyed the first ASM even with its faults. I really liked Andrew Garfield's performance, and his chemistry with Emma Stone. The action looks a lot better than the first, that last part of the trailer made my jaw drop. It got me really pumped! I really like the bold colours in this, really different to the dark tone of the first. I also don't have a problem with the villains, I think they look awesome. Hopefully it's well paced and doesn't feel overcrowded (*cough*spider-man 3*cough*). What I like about this is that its not an adaptation of the comics, they've taken bits and pieces of various versions of Spider-man (mostly 616 & Ultimate) and creating its own universe. So its familiar but also different.

It's really obvious they're setting up the sinister six, and I can't wait until we see that happening :D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I like that they're using the older Spiderman costume. Looks like the comic book is REALLY coming out of the pages and into real life. I must say, I'm really impressed. I mean the past spiderman movies were alright (except 3) but this one seems to do what the past spiderman sequel failed to do. And that's retain what makes spiderman so cool. No losing his powers from emotions, but rather him realizing that he won't be the best forever, that more enemies that are stronger then him will come, and he'll have to be ready, leaving nothing hidden, and getting all the info he'll need if he's going to survive.

I haven't been a fan of spiderman since the first movie back in 2001, but this trailer alone is making me regain the old spidy nerd within me.

Can't wait to see it!:D

Top Bottom