• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The 3DS'...charm towards big names.Like Kojima.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/07/14/3ds_producer_commentary/

Many big names spoke about the 3DS in this interview.Seems that Nomura is absent,but his games speak for him and since he already has a line-up from day one...I rest my case.

Seems this glasses son of a-I mean Itagaki is commenting too along with that rat bastard-I mean,Our Hiroyuki Kobayshi,who is extremelly interested in making games for the system,GODDAMN HIM!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Also Kojima's there talking about his plans and then there's Terada-san,a fellow Demonbane lover and the creator of SRW and A.C.E. commenting on the new SRW title on the 3DS.I'll take the second suggestion mr.Terada.=,thank you very much.And an A.C.E. game there wouldn't be bad at all,if I may say so.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
&It would be awesome.His trolling though knows no limits,that's the thing.So him going : "blahblahblah interseting idea!:et's make a game for the 3DSblahblahblah" then he will probably leave it for say...4 years on the air and then cancell it...like DMC PSP...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Wait...you know BASARA!Hallellujiah!It's not just us TCD!There are more BASARA fans out there.WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sengoku Basara would be a great action game in the DS, specially if you could make combos with the lower screen.

Happy to have you in the club NeroAngelo ;)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^How?The face buttons would suffice,though skill changing with the lower screen is ok with me.More buttons to use.

The thing that pleases me most with the 3ds currently is that the touch screen isn't used for the main gameplay,destroying everything,but it is used correctly.:D

Top Bottom