• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The 2012 winter solstice. I think that is an absurd but i had strange vision.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im really sceptical towards 2012 end date knowed as 21th december. Im ateist, but once night I had strange dream. Im in that dream awoked with my guardian angel in one of heavens room and have pleasure to meet Great Will,but look of that I have stranded and some parts I don't remember. But that for me is tolded that all personas of 13th,forgotten sign are marked as destined to change world on Winter Solstice of 2012,even that mades with deaths of tainted people on that date. I have awoke violently after that and Im changed my religious views after that and returned to my religion. Im relly thinking as Im freak again.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
a dreams a dream. it can often be influenced by worries or excitement - whatevers on your mind that gives you either positive or negative stress. i don't mean to downplay any supernatural or religious beliefs you may or may not have, but if that 2012 date has worried you then your psyche adjusted and you had a dream.

just because i'm insterested a little, was it a lucid dream?
(i.e. were you aware that you were dreaming)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I dreamed I met the Devil once. Right after inviting him in.

I still don't believe he exists - well, outside of Mankind's head.

Top Bottom