• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TGS: Ninja Gaiden 3 announced in Tokyo

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
ninjagaiden3firstconcep.jpg

Tecmo Koei’s announced Ninja Gaiden 3 at a behind-closed-doors event in Tokyo.

Team Ninja will once again handle dev duties on this, the first title in the series since series creator Tomonobu Itagaki left the company.

Not much was revealed as to what to expect from the sequel, but it’s thought we’re going to see a “more human side” to main character Ryu.

According to Videogamer, we’re also going to see a more violent Ryu as well, with a “decent into a hellish realm”.

No date or platforms were announced by TK.

The last Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden II, was released in June 2008 for Xbox 360, before getting a later release on PS3.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2010/09/15/tgs-ninja-gaiden-3-announced-in-tokyo/#more-118173

Can't wait for it since I am a new Ninja Gaiden games fan. Probably will buy both PS3 versions of Ninja Gaiden soon. :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Woo-hoo! I've always liked the Ninja Gaiden games but, sadly, I've always been pretty crap at them. Hopefully there'll be a nice "ultra noob" difficulty setting for this one when it's finally released. :p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Steve;273462 said:
Woo-hoo! I've always liked the Ninja Gaiden games but, sadly, I've always been pretty crap at them. Hopefully there'll be a nice "ultra noob" difficulty setting for this one when it's finally released. :p

:lol: Same here. I am a noob and a sucker in Ninja Gaiden games. I was able to beat Ninja Gaiden II and Ninja Gaiden Sigma with incredibly tough luck. :D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Finally!

The more human side hint maybe will reveal the way he met Irene and his two best friends[and I hope Wakamoto can return to voice John...too bad Gori died so he can't return,but I'm hoping for someone equally awesome].Super Hyped.

Can't wait for 3 to come and then announce remakes for the first Ninja Gaiden trilogy...and I hope that then Keichi namba will return as the true VA for Ryuu Hayabusha.[Sorry Hideyuki Horii fans,but Namba had nailed the role much better].

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
thank GOD!!!
will there be plot? probably not
will there be excessive blood? HELL YEAH
will there be extreme limb detachment? HELL YEAH
will i feel extreme for every combo i do that's over 20? HELL YEAH

BRING IT ON I'M READY WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

oh yeah, +rep to the OP :D

Top Bottom