• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

tell troughts about this thing ( Warning- Can be scary)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
the only thing i know about suicide mouse is that it helped us acsess youtube at school because they blocked it haha we always find ways to get past it right now we use ask jeeves

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Suicide mouse never scared me as it was merely a creepy pasta, heck it is pretty much just a meme designed to scare children. This is coming from an internet expert, Suicide mouse was ridiculous.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Suicide mouse never scared me as it was merely a creepy pasta, heck it is pretty much just a meme designed to scare children. This is coming from an internet expert, Suicide mouse was ridiculous.
but made a great way to pass a schools block on youtube

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Long, boring, drawn-out, and pointless. I don't get it. At first I thought it was going to be Steamboat Willie in reverse or something, but it's just Micky Mouse creeping along under decayed film special effects and strange piano for 10 minutes.

I don't really get what's so scary about it... but hey, after you've seen A Serbian Film, most things don't scare you any more.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Some Creepypastas were actually.....well....creepy.Suicide Squidward was rather disturbing,same with the Ed Edd n Eddy one.But Suicide Mouse was just....lame.It wasn't even so much as disturbing.Just like how the rest said it,it's just boring.Though I'll admit,the screaming caught me off guard back when I watched it a few years ago.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The only part of this that ever vaguely creeped me out were the screams and distorted Russian voice in the background. The rest was quite tame, especially for a creepypasta.

If anyone wants a pretty good creepypasta, just read the NES Godzilla Creepypasta. No, really, that's what it's called. XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
BEN Majora's Mask anyone? Another good creepy pasta is Happy Appy

Ah yes, BEN... I made a topic about that one a while ago. Of course, it died quickly because someone (I don't remember who) started picking at me due to the creepypasta's age.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
The only part of this that ever vaguely creeped me out were the screams and distorted Russian voice in the background. The rest was quite tame, especially for a creepypasta.

If anyone wants a pretty good creepypasta, just read the NES Godzilla Creepypasta. No, really, that's what it's called. XD
139698410de9380ae493f972041191ea1b0cd95d.png

Problem?:troll:

Top Bottom