• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tekken Tag 2 - Console Exclusive characters TEASER TRAILER!

ZeroLove

Michelle Chang, Angel, Ancient Ogre and Kunimitsu will be characters released for the console version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2! They will be DLC, but are FREE OF CHARGE! Here's the teaser trailer with a bit of in-game footage of the 4 characters:

And this is where I got the news from:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/screens/ttt2-dlc.htm

Oh Kunimitsu looks awesome and she spits FIRE! Her moveset looks quite original from Yoshimitsu's this time around, so it appears she got an entire make-over gameplay wise. YAY! :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DLC?! F*** YOU NAMCO!
You've p***ed off a huge Tekken fan, well done.

(BTW, that whole message was to Namco...)

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
DLC?! F*** YOU NAMCO!
You've p***ed off a huge Tekken fan, well done.

(BTW, that whole message was to Namco...)

But its free right?

I'm happy they atleast did not charge us for it.

But if I have to wait weeks or god forbid MONTHS before I can get the dlc than I to will be ****ed.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Whoopee...At least you've got an internet connection to get it.

But you have one as well do you not?

I understand how this may be kinda unfair to the people who do not have online, but I'm willing to bet that they will have a Premium edition of GOTY edition that will come out later for those who are not fortunate enough to have internet to connect to Xbox Live or PSN.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
But you have one as well do you not?

I understand how this may be kinda unfair to the people who do not have online, but I'm willing to bet that they will have a Premium edition of GOTY edition that will come out later for those who are not fortunate enough to have internet to connect to Xbox Live or PSN.

Not an actual internet connection (i get the basic internet through my mobile).

Fable 3 had lots of DLC, but never got a GOTY edition. So i wouldn't get my hopes up for a Tekken Tag 2 GOTY edition

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Not an actual internet connection (i get the basic internet through my mobile).

Fable 3 had lots of DLC, but never got a GOTY edition. So i wouldn't get my hopes up for a Tekken Tag 3 GOTY edition

yea you might be right.

But considering all the hype that is surrounding this game I would atleast think a Premium Edition would be in the works to include all these DLC.

Top Bottom