• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Team Ninja Is At It Again!

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Well in allue of copying Capcom Tecmo Koei announces an Arcade version of DOA5 Ultimate titled Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Arcade Edition for the arcades (I wonder if its just going to be its own title on consoles or the extra content to be used as DLC for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate) but that is besides.

For every new iteration of a fighting game there is a new character and the Arcade version got a new character.

Meet Swedish lolicon Goth Loli Marie Rose.

l_5285a06223c7d_thumb.jpg

l_5285a06304c0a_thumb.jpg
l_5285a0632056d_thumb.jpg

l_5285a0635c26d_thumb.jpg

l_5285a0633de12_thumb.jpg

l_5285a062d7727_thumb.jpg

l_5285a06287f26_thumb.jpg

NO NEED TO FEAR!! She is actually eighteen years old.:D

View attachment 721

Oh boy! Can't wait to see how the Western gaming media responds to this.

52bc7f057decaf8ee5c6b39f2369961106c4528181510c0c502391e49216f4c5.jpg

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Ya know, even if that new girl is in the arcade version of DOA5, Systema won't be that bad to fit. They don't have a Russian yet so...

PUT HER ON DOA6!

DMC

Devil May Cry
welp... aint she adorable.... but dont get too into animated characters... or you will end marrying ur hand... hm... light bulb just popped up... -eats a cookie-

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Ya know, even if that new girl is in the arcade version of DOA5, Systema won't be that bad to fit. They don't have a Russian yet so...

PUT HER ON DOA6!

She is coming to the console versions of DOA5 Ultimate (as well as Core Fighters) so no need to worry about that plus DOA already has 2 Russians.....well maybe.

Helena and Bayman

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I had a feeling she wasn't Russian but not sure what European she was.

If that is supposed to be a French accent its a pretty terrible French accent and I should know since I study French.

It's cause the voice actress botched up the accent, but generally, yes that was suppose to be a French accent.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
ehhh

at some point i hope they bring in a cool new male character. Most of them outside of jahn lee are pretty dull.

Top Bottom