• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Teacher horror stories!

Meg

Ever have a teacher/professor that was just CRAZY?! Share you're stories here.

My one prof this semester is insane. Her lectures are more boring then a fifteen hour documentary on chairs. One day a kid left in the middle of lecture and she sprinted after him. Everyone else was all O_O. She stormed back in and took attendance to figure out who left. We were allowed to leave once our name was called. Ok so that was cool, but still!

aka958

Don't trust people
Well... I didn't like how my teacher wanted to get to us students on a personal level all the time. It's like he wanted to share everything he has been through, everything he does and everything he plans to do. I didn't like it, and to me that is a horror since instead of him relating a subject to his life I could've, you know, done some studies?

I had a math teacher named Marijuana, ignoring her funny name she was annoying. You could reach up your hand for help and she would say "I'll come help you soon", think twenty minutes later you sit there and wait for help, she comes asking: "Why aren't you working?"
Wow.

I had a spanish teacher that never really teached me any spanish during those two and a half years I had her as my spanish teacher. She just repeated the same grammar with a new word or two each month. Then she just dissed the whole school and her workplace and never returned. I saw her once walking down the street but I didn't even want to be noticed by her and get some kind of "How are you doing?" discussion.

I had an english teacher that raged when some of the students just wouldn't stop blabbering. I mean, she litterally raged. She dismissed the whole class after shouting out at everyone and then she just went out of the room.

I had a teacher since first grade that saw that I had huge potential and kind of started liking me as a good little student. Since I had the same school for all 9 years in elementary school she still recognised me with a really happy smile and asked with real curiosity how I were doing.

That's just a few, I've got more teacher stories to share but I'll wait for it.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
well, It was few days after the first day at school on year 2008...there was a lady who came into the class saying that she is the Accounting teacher and I didn't pay attention to her because I don't do Accounting...guess she notice I was concentrating on writing my literature notes so she hurried to my desk.

I looked up at her but she stayed quiet and observed my notes for quite a time then she said "you are so bad ass... a real killer and very mouthful...an annoying pest" she smiled when said the last phrase.

I was like :huh: but I asked why she said so to me and she replied "It is your handwriting, It reveals your character so well...I know I am right". I was surprised by this answer but I could not say something...everything was so weird.

Top Bottom