• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tea/ Coffee

Which do you prefer

• Tea

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Coffee

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
There's nothing better on a cold day than putting your feet up with a warm mug beside you. Which do you people prefer though, tea or coffee.

Here I'm going to have to live up to the English stereotype, I am virtually addicted to tea, Ordinary, Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Peppermint, Herbal, Green, Peace, Teabag or leaf. Any tea is good tea to me!:D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
So hard to choose, most of the time, I'm a typical Brit who loves nothing more than a good cup of Twinings Earl Grey, but if it's 6 in the morning and I need a quick boost because I'm going to college, it'll have to be coffee, preferably a triple espresso.

Decisions decisions, I'll go with tea.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I have to go with coffee. After my mum moans at me for drinking too much cola on a cold day i tell her i'll drink coffee cos i can't taste tea.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like tea - Earl Grey with milk, and Rooibos and Lemon&herb black.
But my preference is coffee. A Flat White at Starbucks, or instant coffee (Ricoffy) at home. I can't go without coffee.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I like chai tea and green tea...but I am mostly a coffee person...*sigh* I guess I am a typical american...lol
But to tell the truth...I don't even drink coffee that often. I mostly drink diet coke, and moutain dew.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Im a tea man, the only time I will ever drink coffee is before something like an early interview.

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
Bleh! I hate the taste of Coffee (It gives me the shivers. x3), even though i don't like Tea that much i would say Tea than Coffee. C:

KRSkull

I am a tea person for me it is either cold Green or Earl Grey tea bcause some people call me cat tounge(i cannot stand food/drinks that is too hot). if i was forced to drink coffee i would always put some chocolate on it.

Top Bottom