• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

talk about your town?

i got this idea from VI-Rainbow's thread Make your own zombie survival guide.

in that thread she asked this question

What type of area do you live in?

so i got this idea about making a thread about that question

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

well for me i was borned and lived in Saudi Arabia's capital city called Riyadh.Riyadh has for more than 1500 years been a fertile area set in the heartland. in summer it is very hot the temp can reach 53°C after all it was a desert 100 years ago. The name Riyadh is derived from the plural of the Arabic word rawdha, which means "garden," particularly those formed in the desert after the spring rains. in winter it is very cold and sometimes when it rains the rain drops changes into ice. its a nice city but there is one little problem and that is most of the people don't care about the street rules. thay cross the traffic light when thay have to stop. thay drive in the worng side of the road. thay drive in the far right and all of a sudden thay turn left. and thay do some crazy stuff like drifting in a crowded street and thay are proude of it. but there is one thing i like about them and that is thay are nice people and helpful.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

well what about you?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Well my house has a HUGE yard and tons of tress.
It looks kind of like a forest...
Lucky for me my school is right behind me!
It's usually a moderate temprature. Not to cold not to hot.
But when it's cold... it's cold!
Also it is very rainy and windy.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My area that I live in is very small, but there are loads of good people... Not a very busy town, and the council are always making ****ed up decisions, like wasting our tax money on some bull**** idea. Like, one time they said they were gonna make a huge carpark near the town centre, that was gonna be shaped like a boat. It looked like it was gonna be nice, but they never made it. They spent money on these bullcrap specially lit up signs saying "welcome"... They cost like, 10's of thousands, or some ****.

Plus, they are gonna use the old pier to build a 5 star hotel... Hasn't been done yet. Not to mention other attractions that they haven't bothered with yet. Usually it rains here... But it can be sunny... And it isn't too windy :)

The people are nice, but we can get some dickfaces .lol. Plus... We have this thing in the town centre, it's an crappy little information thing, that tells you what's on around town...

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I live in Duluth, Minnesota (USA). It kinda melds with three other cities/towns (Hermantown, Proctor, and Superior, WI) to form a decent-sized metropolitan area. Being on the western shore of the largest freshwater lake in the world (Lake Superior), we tend to get very cold, snowy winters and pretty temperate summers due to the lake effect. It also rains quite a bit in the spring/summer, though we are just recently coming out of an 18-month drought.

Duluth has quite a few small, independently owned stores, most of which are on Superior Street or in an area called Canal Park (Canal Park is right on the lake). There are also numerous yearly events, the biggest one being Grandma's Marathon, sponsored by a local restaurant chain, which just took place last Sunday.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
LordOfDarkness;97743 said:
My area that I live in is very small, but there are loads of good people... Not a very busy town, and the council are always making ****ed up decisions, like wasting our tax money on some bull**** idea. Like, one time they said they were gonna make a huge carpark near the town centre, that was gonna be shaped like a boat. It looked like it was gonna be nice, but they never made it. They spent money on these bullcrap specially lit up signs saying "welcome"... They cost like, 10's of thousands, or some ****.

Plus, they are gonna use the old pier to build a 5 star hotel... Hasn't been done yet. Not to mention other attractions that they haven't bothered with yet. Usually it rains here... But it can be sunny... And it isn't too windy :)

The people are nice, but we can get some dickfaces .lol. Plus... We have this thing in the town centre, it's an crappy little information thing, that tells you what's on around town...

sounds like my town
lol...my town is the middle of nowhere

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
i was borned in US but now i live in Puerto Rico yes i have american blood .anyway i live in a small town whit in a valley there are a lot of malls and stores a lot of vegetation and a lot of people lot's of edifices and the best thing is that i live really close to the beach i love this place.that is all that i can say about were i live

Top Bottom