• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tales of Hearts confirmed for North America, will be a GameStop exclusive

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
tales_of_hearts_r-656x371.jpg

Tales of Hearts will indeed be making its way to North America. A listing discovered on GameStop reveals that Bandai Namco’s RPG is due out later this year, and it will be exclusive to the retailer.

Bandai Namco hasn’t officially confirmed Tales of Hearts for the west, but an announcement should be coming soon. The game originally released in Japan last March.

You can pre-order Tales of Hearts here. If it’s anything like Bandai Namco’s recent GameStop releases, quantities will be limited.

Source, Via

Source: http://gamingeverything.com/tales-o...r-north-america-will-be-a-gamestop-exclusive/

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Here we go again... I missed out on some of the Wii's exclusives because they were always $49.99. Had I known Xenoblade Chronicles would rise in price so much, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. Great, now I need a PS Vita if I ever want to play this game in English and not have to shell out more cash finding a DS, Japan-only copy and learn Japanese as well. I could do something else, but that would be illegal... DAMN IT ALL!

I've never even played a Tales of game! What if I try one of their games and get hooked and want to play them all?! DAMN YOU GAMES! WHY CAN'T YOU BE FOR ALL!

RAGE!!!
WallPunch-Drywall.png

Top Bottom