• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Take away and/or add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
What would you take away and/or add to the twin's DT forms? What adjustments would you make?

I would add a tail (tails kick a$$)and change their feet, because their feet suck in their DT form. I would also make them look more DMC3ish. What the heck am I talking about? Well I think the DTs for DMC3 are too cartoony for the animation of the game, I would change that.

I would also make their wings bigger.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I would take away there wings. It seems out of place as they both can't fly. I'd add the amulate as part of there breast plate and let it glow a little. Now that would be cool.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The amulet thing would be cool, but Dante has air raid, he can fly. As for Vergil he has no air raids in the game, but im pretty sure he can fly too, capcom probably didn't have time to give him super jumps and air raids. After all he does have more wings than Dante. He has two sets while Dante only has one.

Arwen

Lost Soul
True he can fly but not as good as he can in DMC. This is sort of what I'm talking about.

dantedeviltrigger.gif

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I agree, but I think they did that on purpose because the twins are pretty much babies in DMC3. It's silly but I consider those DTs infants because it is the birth or their Devil forms. So undeveloped and stuff.

BTW I think Dante does have wings in that pic. They lay down as part of his coat. Find somewhere high up in the game and jump off and his wings should spread out.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I really didn't edit it too much. Plus trying to get rid of the wings would be a little tricky. :) The part of the game where you have to jump up those blacks was annoying. Would have been good if you could use the wings better for that part.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
They looked cybernetic almost, yes they were undeveloped, I like the amulet idea, Dante has wings Vergils are to small to be wings or their torn.

Now then the DT forms look awsome as they are now and I can't really find anything to add.

But I'd really like to give Sparda different wings. Not traditional bat wings but more like Gargoyle wings. Now I know your prolly thinking don't Gargoyles have bat wings? yes and no. The best way to describe what I have in mind is from the old ninety's cartoon Gargoyles, look at they're leader and how they hook in front, they could be like Sparda'a coat. Meh needs development.

damdash demon

demon wolf master
in the DT i would change the feet and the mouth it looks to much like digital devil saga also i would change the hair and eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom