• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

super-movies in 2015

what movie are you most anticipating?

• Star Wars episode 7

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Avengers phase 2

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Man of steel 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
2015 is going to be a busy year with the releases of star wars episode 7, the avengers 2, and the man of steel sequel with batman as one of the primary antagonist. which one are you getting your jimmies rustled about?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Avengers no doubt because of the title.
the-avengers-2-confirmed-as-avengers-age-of-ultron-comic-con-2013-140618-a-1374379860-470-75.jpg

MOTHERFUGGIN ULTRON!!!!!!

915982-anncon001022_col.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've JUST got into Star Wars, and because JJ Abrams bought a certain villain into the Star Trek films, I'm not too 'hopeful' with his 'yearly' take on the franchise.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
just the important parts

JJ Abrams rebooted Star Trek and in the new film (Into Darkness), he brought back a pretty well loved villain which a lot of fans have kicked up a stink about (I won't say who it is, just incase anyone hasn't seen it yet). Abrams is now involved with Star Wars and he wants the films to be released yearly (I can't help but wonder if it's a way to ruin a franchise).

Hope that helped :3

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
JJ Abrams rebooted Star Trek and in the new film (Into Darkness), he brought back a pretty well loved villain which a lot of fans have kicked up a stink about (I won't say who it is, just incase anyone hasn't seen it yet). Abrams is now involved with Star Wars and he wants the films to be released yearly (I can't help but wonder if it's a way to ruin a franchise).

Hope that helped :3

oh...then i hope news of my discover heals your wounds. its been speculated that JJ will return to do another ST movie and will not go to the dark side of the force just yet. but anything can happen

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
as a marvel fan i am of course looking forward to Avengers 2 but i need to see the other phase 2 movies first and i haven't been waiting very long.

i have been waiting for Star Wars VII a lot longer. with absolutely no hope that it would ever happen until it was announced and as someone who genuinely enjoyed the entire prequel trilogy (i know it's blasphemy but i'm just not that picky) i doubt i am going to have a problem with the new ones.

it's interesting that two out of the three movies in the poll are Disney owed franchises.

Top Bottom