• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Summary of Devil May Cry (Dante)

Phillyboy08

Alright, I'm new here. Yes, it's obvious

However, I am here because I know nothing of Devil May Cry besides that the main character is being replaced by some emo-looking bitch boy.

Anywho, I'm cutting to the point. I am having a rap battle soon against someone representing Dante(silver haired). As such, I need to know about the guy, his powers, major battle losses, lost love interests, or any other dirt.

I haven't played the games and google isn't helping much besides giving basic plot.

I guess what I'm really asking you all is to sum up Dante's character for me, including flaws.

People have told me he has no flaws, but there must be some.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Youtube a playthrough of DMCs 1, 3, and 4. There is no better way to learn about him than to see for your--

Wait a minute. RAP BATTLE against a dude dressed as Dante!!???:blink: What In the Eternal F#$K?

Phillyboy08

Youtube a playthrough of DMCs 1, 3, and 4. There is no better way to learn about him than to see for your--

Wait a minute. RAP BATTLE against a dude dressed as Dante!!???:blink: What In the Eternal F#$K?

LOL, no. NOOOO

Well, how do I explain...

It's called ARL(Anime Rap League) on Youtube and it's a place where people take on anime/manga characters and rap battle each other.

A really good one that happened recently:

Though, I have no idea why the guy I'm facing a guy that picked Dante, he's primarily a video game character as far as I'm concerned.

But yeah, I saw the DMC 1 cutscenes, it's decent. DMC 2 cutscenes SUCK BALLS, wtf happened? It's a snoozefest compared to the first one. The beginning reminds me of a bootleg version of the Pirates of the Carribean if someone **** on it.

And also, in DMC 1, why the hell is Dante attracted to someone who looks exactly like his mother? Actually, no... modeled and created to BE EXACTLY LIKE HIS MOTHER.

This is some Oedipus ****, gosh damn.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I see. That is hilariously bad ass.

Seriously, the best way to get information is by watching the games and getting your own insights. However, one thing you could do is bringing up the new Dante.

Phillyboy08

I see. That is hilariously bad ass.

Seriously, the best way to get information is by watching the games and getting your own insights. However, one thing you could do is bringing up the new Dante.

I'm definitely doing that. Should I base it more or less around it?

Top Bottom