• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Suicide Squad Video Game

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Suicide-Squad-logo.jpg

For a while there has been word going around of Suicide Squad game in development. For those who don't know what Suicide Squad it's a DC Comics series about a group of mostly incarcerated super villains who preform low chance of survival black ops missions for the government in exchange for shortened sentences.

The latest Arkham game has this after credits scene.

For all you non comic fans out there I'll elaborate. That's obviously Deathstroke imprisoned in Blackgate being forcibly employed by Amanda Waller who is the ruthless commander and creator of the Suicide Squad.

Another note, Deathstroke has actually never been a part of the Suicide Squad so seeing him being playable and a major character in this game if it happens sounds pretty damn awesome.

So thoughts and are you interested in a Suicide Squad game?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That definately does seem like she's recruiting for something. I would like it to be the Suicide Squad. But I'm wondering if it will be anything like New 52's Squad, or some kind of mashup between that and one of the previous incarnations. There have been 4 different incarnations with members rotating in and out, so it could make for a lot of variation.

Top Bottom