• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Suggestions/ helpful hints on beating the game on normal mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I need some help on how to beat the game on normal mode. I already beat it on easy automatic.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Well, I've cleared Normal mode with Alastor as my primary weapon. Normal is not much different from easy auto (except the fact you can charge your guns and do your own combos). Just don't forget to evade and beat the crap out of your enemies.
Best of luck!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
The best technique I sugguest is to be in devil trigger and have ebony and ivory equiped, and SHOOT AS FAST AS YOU CAN. This is very effective when there is a bunch of enemies bunched up together. Plus, this boosts your devil ranking from "Dull" to "Stylish!" in no time! Ifrit is mainly appropriate for this technique.

For bosses like Nero Angelo, just steer clear from him whenever you see him attack with his sword. When he tries to shoot you with those energy balls GO FOR HIM WITH YOUR SWORD. For this I sugguest either Alastor or Ifrit for this...

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
The other difference about Normal is that there are more different types of enemies. Fetish and Frost don't appear in Easy Auto. and Shadows only appear in secret missions. (And the shop items are more expensive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom