• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Such an interesting news to ALL DMC fans out there!

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Y'know, I actually got hyped....and then I read the article.

My thoughts exactly.

This is nothing new.

When I saw Devil May Cry 5 I was hoping that Capcom would be aiming to go back to the series original storyline to make a TRUE Devil May Cry 5.

But I was letdown by news that I already knew being in a article that mentions Devil May Cry 5 in their title.

Agility

"Known"
For now, they just need to put Dante in Dragon's Dogma.

<.<

Yeah I'm playing it now and yes I do like it alot!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yeah, this is pretty old news.

I was talking with friends about this and I said it was a BS move. They've sacrifised quality for quantity and they are now producing alot of crap games besed on their franchises. They actually think that making 'em in large quantities and selling sub par games at full price is going to keep them above water.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Yeah, this is pretty old news.

I was talking with friends about this and I said it was a BS move. They've sacrifised quality for quantity and they are now producing alot of crap games besed on their franchises. They actually think that making 'em in large quantities and selling sub par games at full price is going to keep them above water.
I'll take a DMC5 & Dragon's Dogma 3 the rest can go jump into a well.

In all fairness Resident Evil have lost all its taste...Capcom should just end it already it got lame after Wesker died.

Since we literally have all those games or the games before them coming up (RE6, DmC, DD2, & LP3).

They can easily make anyone of those games in 2.5 years but all 4 considering those games have sequels before them that hasn't come out yet....but hopefully each game don't interfere with each game production schedule considering each of those games are made by the same development team in terms of pairs that is(DMC-DD & RE-LP).

So if each team make one game at a time like since RE6 is about to come out RE7 is most likely to come first then since DD2 is in production and with NT DMC5 should come out before DD3. LP4 & DD3 should be the last ones.

They can easily make a very good game in 2.5 years. More development time doesn't always lead to a better game(look at Duke Nukem Forever that game was in production for almost 10 years) its all about creative freedom.

If NT assists in DMC5 and decides to just toss DmC2 under the table for now, I can see DMC5 coming out by late 2014 or early 2015 but if all of Capcom decided to put all focus on those 4 games rather than any other IPs.

Capcom said they will be willing to raise the budget.......making a good DMC & DD game won't be hard only the schedule will affect them negatively but if NT helps out with DMC5 then that would make Hideki Itsuno's job less harder managing 2 video game franchises in 2.5 years at once...the other 2....Lost Planet is no perfect gem or everlasting franchise I doubt LP3 will be all that great and Resident Evil...you know its deal.

Edit: Wait ooopps it seemed that DD2 isn't one of those games oh stupid me.

Top Bottom