• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Succubus

Aurelius

“Become a demonic priestess of lust and use her unique skills to take revenge on your enemies. Regain your kingdom, making Hell tremble under your hooves! Leave no one alive if they won't bend the knee.”

Succubus is an upcoming horror game developed by Madmind Studios. It is a sequel like spin-off taking place after the “Queen Ending” of Agony Unrated. Due to the AO rating, it will be a PC exclusive.

I was a little hesitant on making a thread for this due to it being an “Adults Only” rated title but I’d thought why not?! I know receiving an AO rating is frowned upon in the gaming industry but me personally, I find it pretty badass... and kinda consider it a bit of a milestone!

To the Admins of this site: If you feel this up-and-comer doesn’t deserve a thread or if you feel the need to lock it, do as you must. I won’t be offended.

WARNING: The following video(s) contain course language, brutal violence, sexual violence and nudity. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've added spoiler tags until Steve can take a look - not sure if having videos of AO titles violate our terms and conditions under the "adult and questionable content" bit. I know the DMC franchise has some...interesting parts...but it still isn't an AO title.

Aurelius

I've added spoiler tags until Steve can take a look - not sure if having videos of AO titles violate our terms and conditions under the "adult and questionable content" bit. I know the DMC franchise has some...interesting parts...but it still isn't an AO title.
Thanks. I forgot about the spoiler tags. There aren't many games around that have received the infamous AO rating. I can also link Steam's page for the game in place of the two videos that I originally posted if that'll somewhat keep any trouble at bay?

Top Bottom