• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Style Idea

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
I just got a good thought for a style that i would name Double-Edged. Basically what it is is a combo of one of the guns and a weapon to use combos. What i mean is you hold one handgun and rebellion in the other hand and when you attack with the style button, you swing, shoot, swing,shoot, stab. This can also make other uses like when you go to impale someone with the sword, you shoot the sword in mid air and the sword not only hits the enemy, but sticks them to the wall. It can also make a charged gun shot and drive attack at the same time. Tell me if this is a good idea. You can also post some weapon/gun combo ideas.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
thats pretty cool but it would seem a like it would take away from Swordmaster and gunslinger and be really imbalanced.

Phage

Heartbreaker
yeah, I agree, its a nifty enough idea but it does detract from the Gunslinger & Swordmaster styles.

I would like to see some further optional styles outside of Dante's S/G/T/R; like Doppleganger/Quicksilver were implemented in DMC3.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Quicksilver or some other 'Time' power will logically be available. So far all DMCs have the ability to stop/slow/manipulate time.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
i think a cool style would be one similar to zero shift from zone of the enders 2, not like trickster but a style that is just for teleporting and teleporting anywhere. R1+O would be teleport to a locked on enemy, O + any directional button would be teleport in that direction, just O would be teleport straight up and when your in the air is when it gets cool. As you level up you add one more teleport onto the one you start with so you could teleport 3 times anywhere. the way Dante would teleport would not be like the teleports in 3 they would be instant with no delay when you reappear, so you could come out of the teleport with an attack such as stinger.

Top Bottom