• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Studio & Director for Devil May Cry Movie

Which director suits a Devil May Cry Movie?

• Len Wiseman (Underworld)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Paul W. S. Anderson (Resident Evil)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Andy & Lana Wachowski (The Matrix & V for Vendetta)

• Zack Snyder (Sucker Punch)

• Stephen Norrington (Blade)/David S. Goyer (Blade II & Trinity)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Which studio do you think is best to create a DMC movie?
- Legendary Pictures?

How about a director?

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
I'm tied between Len and Zack Snyder. Zack likes a lot of Slow motion and DMC's all about that bullet time.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
guillermo del toro. sticking with it. hellboy was awesome. DMC seems right up his alley. then again...after seeing that new man of steel trailer, i think snyder could pull it off

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'll have to choose Len Wiseman. After all, he's done the Underworld films well.

I don't know about Zack Snyder though.

IncarnatedDemon

Depends on which serie your thinking of :DmC or DMC.

I'd rather they not make a DMC movie as i think it would go down as a faillure as hollywood dont understand games well and they use the games to just take a crap on it and collect the money.

For DmC, i think Ninja theory should do the movie, they tried to make Enslaved a movie but was rejected.
So if a DmC movie is to be made i think having Ninja theory involved would benefit it.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
zak Snyder

Sparda: In time, you will give the people of earth an ideal to strive towards. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time...they will join you in Hell. In time. you will help them accomplish hangovers.

Top Bottom