• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stuck in Mission 6, please help.

d4rcr3st

Hey folks,

I am stuck in Mission 6. I don't know what to do tbh. I defeat the boss with the flying swords, watch the movie and then I go trough the door. I go all the way back up and eventually arrive at the painting of his Holyness in the church(?). I tried every door in there with no succes. I even walked all the way back, with no succes either. (Although walking all the way back gave me 15k red orbs though.) Maybe I'm just missing something, but I have no clue.

Does anyone know what to do when I arrive back at the painting?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers.

Koemi

half-breed
I was like that too ^^

The point is: don't go back. after you saw Nero's awaken scene, past through that door right across the blue light where Yamato was. I think that will lead you to a place with platforms. keep going on. Headquarter is NOT that Fortuna castle - it's something else. =]

Hope this helps.

d4rcr3st

Yeah, I did that. And you'll eventually get back in the church like building where there is a big painting of his Holyness that you broke. There I am stuck.

But I was stupid not to read the sticky of Devil May Cry 4 Video Walk Trough. ^^

So for stuck stuff, I think I'll be helped in the future.

Thanks anyway.

Cheers.

P.S.: This post may be deleted.

Koemi

half-breed
One thing I always do when I got stuck (like later when you're in a forest), check the map in start menu. it will tell you where you are at and the next sections.

Top Bottom