• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Street Fighter X Tekken... just bought it! thoughts~

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I just recently bought STXT and I have to say I like it. Its a fun and colorful fighter with a lot to play around with. I for one LOVE the custom-costume area, I have to say that it was an exellent idea. All of my favorite SF and Tk characters are there, so this is a dream come true. I seriously enjoy this game...but i do have a few problems.

1.Matchmaking.
This game is TERRIBLE at this. I always select the option to fight someone on my own skill level, though it always throws me up against a lvl. 2543. What. the. hell.

2. ON DISK DLC!!??
I still don't understand it myself...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I also own Street Fighter X Tekken and I like it quite alot as well. It's a pretty awesome versus game with great art style and pretty good mechanics. I still think the on-disc DLC scandal is bull sh*t, but that's why I waited for it to drop to $20. And I feel the exact same about the matchmaking! I can never get any better because every time I fight online it's against somebody that's like level: 2038438103249! One thing that would've made the game alot better in my opinion however is more modes. It has the most basic bare-bone modes which makes it kinda boring and bad for replayability. But other wise a pretty good game in my book.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I also own Street Fighter X Tekken and I like it quite alot as well. It's a pretty awesome versus game with great art style and pretty good mechanics. I still think the on-disc DLC scandal is bull sh*t, but that's why I waited for it to drop to $20. And I feel the exact same about the matchmaking! I can never get any better because every time I fight online it's against somebody that's like level: 2038438103249! One thing that would've made the game alot better in my opinion however is more modes. It has the most basic bare-bone modes which makes it kinda boring and bad for replayability. But other wise a pretty good game in my book.
i love it too. Though what bugged me the most was a severe lack of story. This game could have hit it out of the park with story, Pandora would have made for an epic experience. I was SO hoping for a cutscene with Blanka and King going head to head. A real lack of story and wasted potential.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i love it too. Though what bugged me the most was a severe lack of story. This game could have hit it out of the park with story, Pandora would have made for an epic experience. I was SO hoping for a cutscene with Blanka and King going head to head. A real lack of story and wasted potential.
Yeah I kinda didn't expect much of a story because alot of fighters just throw something together to give you a reason to be fighting the other characters. But story would've definitely helped.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I'm waiting for Tekken X Street Fighter (isn't that still in development?)
Basically, gameplay of Tekken instead of Street fighter.
I heard both versions were coming out separated.
SF x Tekken is SF gameplay
Tekken x SF is Tekken gameplay.
Unless I'm wrong and I was dreaming that.

Top Bottom