• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Started playing devil may cry again!!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Lol, I'm guessing you're playing DMC1? How's that treating you? How long has it been since you played, in fact?

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Who asked you if you started playing DMC again? Nobody did, your just offering free information!:eek:
I was trying to bring back some happiness back in the world by sharing the glorious fact that I am bored enough to start playing a game I have already played multiple times. In the midst o falling economy, weak political structure and chaotic natural disasters, I thought that the news of one very bored boy with his midterms coming up playing DMC3 would bring joy to all those victims o sorrow and grief around the world. My small action was supposed to get rid o that melancholy that surrounds everyone and it did. The world is now a better place now that I started DMC3 again.

One small step for a dmc fan, one large leap for mankind.

IncarnatedDemon

I was trying to bring back some happiness back in the world by sharing the glorious fact that I am bored enough to start playing a game I have already played multiple times. In the midst o falling economy, weak political structure and chaotic natural disasters, I thought that the news of one very bored boy with his midterms coming up playing DMC3 would bring joy to all those victims o sorrow and grief around the world. My small action was supposed to get rid o that melancholy that surrounds everyone and it did. The world is now a better place now that I started DMC3 again.

Oh no you dont, not on my watch! No bringing back happiness!

On a serious note, nice to see your playing DMC again.

Last edited:

rocketvergil

Oh no you dont, not on my watch! No bringing back happiness!

On a serious note, nice to see your playing DMC again.
YOU AND WHAT ARMY??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not stand in the way of HAAAAAAPINESSSSSS!!!
248334871_640.jpg

warrior unicorn shall stop you!

On the same serious note, it is sooo nice to be playing it again

IncarnatedDemon

YOU AND WHAT ARMY??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not stand in the way of HAAAAAAPINESSSSSS!!!
248334871_640.jpg

warrior unicorn shall stop you!

On the same serious note, it is sooo nice to be playing it again
Unicorn Warrior is that you? I am sorry sire, i was simply joking...yeah it was a joke.
*laughs nerveously*

On a serios note i am playing LoK Defiance, and even in this game there is Stinger. Perforate Carcass is it's name.

rocketvergil

Unicorn Warrior is that you? I am sorry sire, i was simply joking...yeah it was a joke.
*laughs nerveously*

On a serios note i am playing LoK Defiance, and even in this game there is Stinger. Perforate Carcass is it's name.
perforate is what warrior unicorn does

never played LoK, is it like DMC?

IncarnatedDemon

perforate is what warrior unicorn does

never played LoK, is it like DMC?
Yes and No. I haven't played all of the games but Blood Omen 2 isn't like dmc, it's like Zelda.
While Defiance which i have begun on is very similar to dmc.
I don't know about Soul Reaver games, i imagine they are similar to Defiance.
coming back to Defiance, it has combos and lift offs etc.

But i highly recommend buying a LoK game. You will then meet Kain and Raziel. Kain is like Dante, loved by it's fanbase. I'm not a Raziel fan (he's like Nero to me), but i recall in PS2 era that he was a noticeable character.
Even though i am a Kain fan it's a big pity Playstation Allstar did not have Raziel.

You can get Legacy of Kain pack for 4 bucks on Amazon:
www.amazon.com/Legacy-Kain-Pack-Online-Game/dp/B00GJ1WR4G/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1388676744&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=Legacy+of+Kain+special

It includes:
  • Defiance
  • Blood Omen 2
  • Soul Reaver 1
  • Soul Reaver 2
And only for 4 bucks! I'd say at very least that bundle is worth $15, even if the games are outdated.
Here is a song from Blood Omen 2 that i think someone remixed.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQBBjxLhxSg

rocketvergil

Yes and No. I haven't played all of the games but Blood Omen 2 isn't like dmc, it's like Zelda.
While Defiance which i have begun on is very similar to dmc.
I don't know about Soul Reaver games, i imagine they are similar to Defiance.
coming back to Defiance, it has combos and lift offs etc.

But i highly recommend buying a LoK game. You will then meet Kain and Raziel. Kain is like Dante, loved by it's fanbase. I'm not a Raziel fan (he's like Nero to me), but i recall in PS2 era that he was a noticeable character.
Even though i am a Kain fan it's a big pity Playstation Allstar did not have Raziel.

You can get Legacy of Kain pack for 4 bucks on Amazon:
www.amazon.com/Legacy-Kain-Pack-Online-Game/dp/B00GJ1WR4G/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1388676744&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=Legacy+of+Kain+special

It includes:
  • Defiance
  • Blood Omen 2
  • Soul Reaver 1
  • Soul Reaver 2
And only for 4 bucks! I'd say at very least that bundle is worth $15, even if the games are outdated.
Here is a song from Blood Omen 2 that i think someone remixed.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQBBjxLhxSg
I find kain's appearance repulsive. just sayin

IncarnatedDemon

I find kain's appearance repulsive. just sayin
I liked his looks more in Blood Omen 2 than Defiance, but he's a vampire and Kain is Kain unless someone reboots him into half Vampire, Half Lycan.
contrary to what people say, we dont like characters mostly because of their looks.

I like Kain because he's selfish and arrogant, a vampire, plus his voice actor does a good job. I dont want to spoil things for you, so go and buy that pack and enjoy the games :)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
3 in fact. playing it on pc is weird now. 1 year.

I'm guessing you're used to playing on consoles? I don't think I could play on PC, myself. Well, maybe if I had a control in my hands-but my computer sure as hell wouldn't be the one to use. XD

I'm working on Hard mode in DMC3, and Hell and Hell mode in DMC4, as it were (along with trying to get all S ranks on SOS and DMD mode in that one).

IncarnatedDemon

I'm guessing you're used to playing on consoles? I don't think I could play on PC, myself. Well, maybe if I had a control in my hands-but my computer sure as hell wouldn't be the one to use. XD

I'm working on Hard mode in DMC3, and Hell and Hell mode in DMC4, as it were (along with trying to get all S ranks on SOS and DMD mode in that one).
ooo

You made me laugh with this comment. :D

I played DMC3 some days ago,just for the sake of good ol' times.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Lol, I know they have controllers for PC. It's just more about how finicky my computer is. I don't think I've ever owned a computer that could handle the kinds of games I'd like to play. Though I suppose if that's all the computer is used for (or if I could afford a much better model than I usually wind up with) that would be a different story. ;)

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
It's great to know that even with the brand new DmC, others still like to go back and play the originals. In fact, I'm playing DMC3 right now. The thing is, if I start playing an original DMC I will most likely play it all day until I pass out infront of the tv. And when I wake up and look up I will happily greet my DMC game... (and a game over screen for falling asleep) :dead: Good ol' times!

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I'll start to work on the platinum on the original DMC, but man... this game kinda make me lazy, i have to go through the entire game to make some secret missions i've forget in the early runs; and those underwater levels, even if they are really quick, that underwater segments just make me... ah, i don't like it at all even if the game reserves a lot of fun out of these boring parts. And i'm kinda "perfectionist" even if i already bought all Dante's moves, i feel an urge to redo the mission if i have something less than one "A" for a rank, so the thing gets to some retarded levels of repetition when i start to play then i can get easily bored because of this habit.

rocketvergil

yeah, im a console guy

Top Bottom