• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Star Wars Game Parody

TheRebelliousDevil

This is a Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic parody I made using Sony Vegas Pro 11. It was made by me entirely along with the Star Wars intro. I'd advise you to read the video description first before watching.
Oh BTW, there are two places with my voice in the video. I can fake voices so you won't hear my normal voice
smile.gif

Enjoy!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't like Parodies because people have to curse and ruin it. Can't folks joke without cursing and dirty humor?
I'm NOT getting at you I'm saying this in general.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
^then you'd love DBZ - The Abridged Series

On topic, never was a fan of Star Wars (sorry, but the setting is my worst. I hate robots/future/space) except from wanting a light saber or something, so I don't think I can be a good judgeXD

TheRebelliousDevil

I don't like Parodies because people have to curse and ruin it. Can't folks joke without cursing and dirty humor?
I'm NOT getting at you I'm saying this in general.

It's alright, no hard feelings :). I knew it would turn out this way anyway. But look at this guy's older videos:
youtube.com/goddyfather
They're all filled with cursing and people don't give a damn about it. They just click LIKE because they understand the effort the guy has put to create those parodies.

On topic, never was a fan of Star Wars (sorry, but the setting is my worst. I hate robots/future/space) except from wanting a light saber or something, so I don't think I can be a good judgeXD

Alrite, as long as you don't put another DISLIKE ;) (ANOTHER = referring to other people, trolls most likely)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh it would be unfair for me to dislike it. It is not its fault that the setting is my least favorite;)

If it was in another setting, dunno let's say medieval europe, with exactly the same story etc, I'd probably had loved itXD

TheRebelliousDevil

Oh it would be unfair for me to dislike it. It is not its fault that the setting is my least favorite;)

If it was in another setting, dunno let's say medieval europe, with exactly the same story etc, I'd probably had loved itXD

Thanks =) My like/dislike bar is almost a Sith lightsaber (almost all red). Too bad I posted the video on a Lithuanian forum; they don't understand foreign humor :D So mainly they're the ones who disliked it. But it kinda hurts when my hard work is being so criticized. No one probably cares.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
^then you'd love DBZ - The Abridged Series

I hate DBZ abridged its so crude and wrong.

TheRebelliousDevil

I've never seen Abridged and probably will never watch it :) I'm a minor DBZ fan, but I don't feel like watching that kind of parodies.

Top Bottom