• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Star Wars Battles

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
So i figured we could make this thread where we post possible star wars battles and discuss who would win.....anyone could post any battle...

I'll start....lets talk about the Sith....more specifically...

How much Darth Maul would own Vader!!!

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
In terms of skill with a light saber? Yes. In terms of who had more skill with the force? Vader. Darth Maul could use a Double Bladed Saber...Darth Vader can choke people using the force over a screen >_>

There's a lame old joke of mine where if Vader got mad at someone in the modern world...he would text message them the word 'Choke' and they would start choking when they read it XD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
In terms of skill with the saber, I'd agree with Ember, Darth Maul would certainly have an advantage over Vader, but Vader was a freakin' master of the force, so all in all, I reckon Vader would have the upper hand.

Here's one, in terms of just lightsaber skill, who'd win between Maul and General Greivous?

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Angelo Credo;201036 said:
In terms of skill with the saber, I'd agree with Ember, Darth Maul would certainly have an advantage over Vader, but Vader was a freakin' master of the force, so all in all, I reckon Vader would have the upper hand.

Here's one, in terms of just lightsaber skill, who'd win between Maul and General Greivous?

Looking at this one, it is rather interesting. Both were defeated by Obi-Wan, although Greivous went down a LOT faster when it came to battling with Light Sabers; but at the same time Obi-Wan then was more skilled. However, Maul took on the combined force of Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan.

My bet here is with Darth Maul.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The thing you gotta consider is, if Obi-Wan didn't get lucky with that Blaster pistol being nearby, Greivous would've killed him, Grievous was easily outmatching Obi-wan for near enough the entire fight, the only reason he actually succeeded in the end was because that blaster ignited Greivous' insides.

By the end of that battle, Obi-Wan was hanging on the edge of a landing pad, clinging on for dear life when Greivous was about to finish him one of his Vanguard's electro-staff, Obi-kins got lucky with that blaster being there. ._.

I reckon at the very least, Greivous would be a damn fine challenge, if you look at his history through the original Clone Wars anime, as well as a significant portion of Star Wars canon, he took on and killed countless fully trained Jedi knights with significant control over the force, he's the reason why the Jedi numbers were dwindling in the first place.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Greivous would win... The films aren't the only reference, like DA said.

However, who would win in a fight. Darth Vader, or his past self, Anakin Skywalker?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;201063 said:
Greivous would win... The films aren't the only reference, like DA said.

However, who would win in a fight. Darth Vader, or his past self, Anakin Skywalker?

Hard to say, since both of them are essentially the same... :lol:

If I must place my bets on, I have to bet on Darth Vader. He is practically nearly unstoppable with Force Choke and his other Force powers...

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i would have to say Anakin though, considering the fact that Vader has nothing to lose and Skywalker has something to fight for.....Padme

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
GGC, you have a point. I was betting on Vader until I heard that...

What would win, two AT-ST's, or an AT-TE?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i would have to say the at-te due to it's sheer size and power.....while the at-st has rapid blasters, the at-te has more powerful ones and more guns

Since no one else is posting to that effect.....how bout......boba fett and jango fett....who would win?

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Angelo Credo;201043 said:
The thing you gotta consider is, if Obi-Wan didn't get lucky with that Blaster pistol being nearby, Greivous would've killed him, Grievous was easily outmatching Obi-wan for near enough the entire fight, the only reason he actually succeeded in the end was because that blaster ignited Greivous' insides.

By the end of that battle, Obi-Wan was hanging on the edge of a landing pad, clinging on for dear life when Greivous was about to finish him one of his Vanguard's electro-staff, Obi-kins got lucky with that blaster being there. ._.

I reckon at the very least, Greivous would be a damn fine challenge, if you look at his history through the original Clone Wars anime, as well as a significant portion of Star Wars canon, he took on and killed countless fully trained Jedi knights with significant control over the force, he's the reason why the Jedi numbers were dwindling in the first place.

When they fought with Lightsabers....Obi-Wan DESTROYED him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Boba Fett and Jango Fett... Well, you gotta think. Jango has more skill, but Boba has the more advanced weapons, plus, his blaster can DISINTEGRATE people, as according to Darth Vader's quote "And NO disintegrations!"

Top Bottom