• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spyro the dragon

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Yes i know spyro can sounds girly at times, but hes the best dragon ever!!! hes SO cute!!! i have a big teddy of him, i've had him since i was 9, and everytime i go on holiday, i take him with me :) I am a big fan and i've played the games for a long time ^_^

Anyway, what games have you played? My favourite is Spyro year of the dragon for the playstation 1. That actually took me ages to complete, thats a surprise because i usually finish a Spyro game in like, less than a week :)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
i think its pretty cool. Ok, i really want to go and play it, but i want to stay here with my good friends i have met :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
My kid liked it...must have been the colours or something coz she was crap at the game...

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Oh, i just remembered i have played two spyro games.
One was a hero's tail,and the other one...damn i still can't remember.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
lol :) ive got hero's tail. I think thats quite good. I've got spyro 2 and 3 for the ps1 (shame i haven't got the first one -_-) spyro:enter the dragonfly and hero's tail. Obviously i want some more...but i can't because my poor playstation 2 has given up and died (yes i was upset when it happened) so at the minte all i play is spyro 3 on the ps1. I want to finish it properly so i can get this secret portal thingy

Top Bottom