• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sprites needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i need the following sprites for a maze game (so the sprites i want will be 2d not 3d!):
1.phantom
facing left, right, up and down/shooting fireball (without a fireball on the sprite)left, right up and down/and making fire pillars facing down

2. griffon
just facing forward while flapping wings

3. nightmare
blob version of nightmare/solid nightmare facing left, right, up, down

4. sparda
just a flying looking sparda that faces right

5. just a large mundus facing left, arms folded

why doesn't anyone make devil may cry boss sprites? there cool bosses!!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
in the phantom sprites i meant phantom WALKING left, right, up, down

im making a dmc game o cors its gonna be mint and whoever helps make sprites for me their name will be in the credits and i can send them a sample of the game so far through msn

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Woah! Well I am no good with sprites, but I am sure somebody else can.

PS. Good luck with the maze game! :D

PSS. You shouldn't double post, so if you want to add something-click the edit button and add whatever you want to add. :D

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
thanks for the tip KoRn_Dowwg666

i know its a lot to ask but its a cool game!!

iv already got those dante sprites thnx anyway!!

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
I tried looking for the others (Phantom, Griffon, Nightmare) but no luck. Just found a bunch of stupid fan pics. :(

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
thats what im talking about!! these bosses are cool but nobody seems to make any sprites. could be coz there hard to make but theyll be worth it wouldnt they?

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
I used Google. I can't remember what I typed in, but I THINK I typed in either "Phantom Spider" or "Phantom Devil May Cry".

EDIT: Found something. Will this help? ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Bummer. I have found some Vergil sprites though...I will have to find the link to it again because I didn't save them!! >_< Do'h!

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom