• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spread the Vergil-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
This is the thread for all things Vergil there can be discussions, art and all round Vergil-ness as i said in the Dante-ness thread i dont wait ness-ess (ha!) to stop elsewhere but we can come here to see a collection ;)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
*Tumble weed rolls by!*
Ha ha haaaaaa!
*runs away!*
I looked through my photobucket album, with good intentions of spreading some Vergil-ness, but I don't have any Vergil-ness to spread!

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
I do like how Vergil has a lot in common with me. He prefer quiet activities like I do. He's also a quiet person, and I'm pretty quiet unless you are able to get me to break down my mental walls for whatever reason. I'm fairly cynical, and can be dark in my sarcasm.

I also would be less likely to use a gun. Mostly out of being nervous. I like pointy weapons better. I would rather have weapons like gloves with claws, though... I'm more like Nero in most of my personality, but Vergil and I could get along if I just was able to let my Asperger's not be a jerk and take over once I opened my mouth. He'd be telling me not to bring coffee to his house, too... :<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have too much Vergilness. The Vergilness practically outweighs the Danteness I have in my possession. WHY?! I dunno, I don't even like Vergil. o_O

m_b790cd4f449744929213a2c4bcb038a5.jpg

Vergil__s_Secret_by_Lady_Midori.jpg

Again, most of it is on my facebook, made public for all to view.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wahey!!! I have tons of Vergil-ness...just not suitable for posting ;)

Great thread... we have one of these on DSC, it just hasn't been updated in a while.

EDIT~
I made this for my blog... because its true :D

vergilness.png

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Vergil'sBitch;302422 said:
Wahey!!! I have tons of Vergil-ness...just not suitable for posting ;)

Great thread... we have one of these on DSC, it just hasn't been updated in a while.

EDIT~
I made this for my blog... because its true :D

vergilness.png

Vergil must be drawn as a Lion now. Just because I'm in the mood for crappy crossover joke fanart. Though... He would look sexy as one of the dark lions. Uh... Pretend I didn't say that.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
SpawnShooter;302443 said:

He now has proven that my fan art idea doesn't deserve a place in his deck, but it will make a good coaster for his drink. /Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged references ahoy

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil_Sparda_by_Adadestroy.jpg

vergil_chibi_orig.jpg

f27afd774819a288905c4ed.jpg

Devil_May_Cry_Wallpaper_213159.jpg

DanteHuggingVergil_by_LuvenU.jpg

Note - I'd like to think Dante is seriously drunk in this photo, rather than it being a sappy OOC thing.
2655848414_a60bce4a0f_z.jpg

aaaannnnddd
dante_and_vergil_visit_disney_by_kyotoxo1-d2xlevz.jpg

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
SpawnShooter;302454 said:
Rep plus KlawedFlaw for yu-gi-oh abridged reference!

dmc3-vergil-devil-may-cry-3-11874176-600-639.jpg

1127941495_VergilDMC3.jpg

These just gave me a fun idea. It's a surprise, no asking what the idea is. Pretend I'm just giving lobotomy surgeries to stuffed animals and pretending I'm working for a 1950's insane asylum.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hope it's okay that there are other characters in some of pics I'm posting in the different threads.

2143620-20dante20devil_may_cry20family20monochrome20sparda20twins20vergil20white_hair.jpg

635c40c430c90eff78a389d70cef5e55.jpg

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Master Vergil;302506 said:
I hope it's okay that there are other characters in some of pics I'm posting in the different threads.

ffffrd.jpg

I hope no-one minds if the pics contain other chars ;)

Osaka

trollololol

2143620-20dante20devil_may_cry20family20monochrome20sparda20twins20vergil20white_hair.jpg

OH! How cute! :wub: I've not seen this picture before. A nice pic to finish the day on. Off to bed, me thinks. ^_^

Meg

SpawnShooter;302513 said:
ffffrd.jpg

I hope no-one minds if the pics contain other chars ;)

Oh....WOW!
whutplz.gif
*fangirl squee* *bounces around*

That's a nice pic of Vergil there. ;)

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut

Vergil is 4 years old, and he's having trouble learning to walk. No wonder he hates humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom