• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spread the Dante-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
We can use this thread to spread the Dante-ness come here for general Dente-cussion or to post pics, just basicly spread some Dante! I still expect helpings of Dante spread around the forums *looks at certain individuals* but this can be the headquarters.

I've made this in conjunction with a Vergil-ness thread so i wonder which will prove more common? L.O.D.S or V.O.D.S?

so lets get this show on the road

dante_5_display.gif

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
:lol: I love how my use of he word 'ness' seems to have spread everywhere on here.
As for Dante-ness, I uploaded this ages ago, so this morning I went through my photobucket album and thought this would keep away peoples withdrawl symptoms for a while....
:wub:
wpcopy.jpg

Osaka

trollololol
I know I could just stick this in one of the social groups...But posting pictures to keep the "ness" message alive - oh what the hell! :D

Hmmm.....

DMC003%7EDevil-May-Cry-Dante-Posters.jpg

Oooooh...
strawberry.jpg

Ahhh...
024e38b2-974c-497c-a2bc-1c0cf37e3dec.jpg

cantona.....
Dante.jpg

dmc.jpg

dante_dmc.png

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Osaka;302396 said:
I know I could just stick this in one of the social groups...But posting pictures to keep the "ness" message alive - oh what the hell! :D

Hmmm.....

DMC003%7EDevil-May-Cry-Dante-Posters.jpg

Oooooh...
strawberry.jpg

Ahhh...
024e38b2-974c-497c-a2bc-1c0cf37e3dec.jpg

cantona.....
Dante.jpg

dmc.jpg

dante_dmc.png

*temp dies at the sight of Dante in South Park form* I need episode of South Park with Dante. He must kill Kenny. KENNY! And get cheesed just to go into the movie Heavy Metal.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
PC_DMC4_subFeatureGame2.jpg

DanteMarvel1.jpg

DanteMarvel2.jpg

edit.jpg

(Dante with a...humanish skin on)

comic02_03.jpg

I :wub: this one so much. It makes me giggle every time I see it. Dunno, he acts so...Dante here. ^_^

edit16.jpg

Anime Dante rocks!

Osaka

trollololol
Dante_very_Cool.jpg

^The way he looked in DMC 2 was certainly my favourite up until DMC 4. ^_^
dmc.jpg

^Seen this one before. Now this is how it should be done while he's in chains, sexy- wise, ninja theory, not how he looks in the demo. :p

Dante41.jpg

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Reanbell;302465 said:
I saw this a bit ago, and it made me laugh hysterically:

zLeRk.jpg

"To forget One More Day was ever considered canon, Spider-Man made Dante have a pet artistic wolf as a pet while crying over the fact that One More Day is canon. He played through DMC3 all night that day to ease the pain. And the narrator tried to pull out a Gex plot reference. The day was a terrible day for everyone, except Mary Jane because she got legalized."

Reps or pm'd wise cracks to whoever gets any sentence I just types. "The narrator wanted to make a Linkara reference, and only slightly did. No It made an entire sentence referencing Linkara."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I tried to find the less bloody (and naughty) ones.
Dwallpaper.jpg

D1.jpg

d2.jpg

LOL the face is priceless XDD
d4.jpg

I'd print this and frame it and keep it on me if it wouldn't make my guy freak out.
d5.jpg

d8.jpg

d9.jpg

I took this screenshot just to show how GINORMOUS those friggin chairs are. Did giants live in that castle, seriously?
d10.jpg

Osaka

trollololol
Looking around on deviant art ~

dmc3x4_dante_by_virus_ac74-d30sizr.jpg

Dante_by_superspacemonkey.jpg

Can't decide if I should be laughing at this picture or just think it's wrong lol. I mean is that a g-string he's wearing? o_o;;
dmc_vs_dmc4_by_balvarin-d3155gf.jpg

Dante_chibi_2_by_Zen_by_siguredo.jpg

Did this person have to scribble their name over the artwork...boo! :<
Dante_print_by_MKage.jpg

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Looking around on deviant art ~

dmc3x4_dante_by_virus_ac74-d30sizr.jpg

Dante_by_superspacemonkey.jpg

Can't decide if I should be laughing at this picture or just think it's wrong lol. I mean is that a g-string he's wearing? o_o;;
dmc_vs_dmc4_by_balvarin-d3155gf.jpg

Dante_chibi_2_by_Zen_by_siguredo.jpg

Did this person have to scribble their name over the artwork...boo! :<
Dante_print_by_MKage.jpg
I can see Dante wearing a G-string. He seems like the kind of guy who has very unusual ideas of getting an enemy's attention, or just getting a date. Why else is he always single despite having girls help him out with missions, and them be hot girls?

Of course. I can't even tell when guys at cash registers are hitting me on. One guy was giving me the basic message by telling me where he lives... He was a year older than me. My dad never notices, and I'm just as bad about it as him. >_> Did my nonexistent spidey senses need to be known? Not like anyone's asking me out right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom